PDA

View Full Version : 4 hitch covers left!

harbormaster
09-17-2002, 09:14 AM
I have 5 hitch covers left! When these are gone, they are gone. I will probably not make any more of these. Get them out of my living room!

florida gator
09-17-2002, 09:27 AM
What do they look like? How much?

Sean
09-17-2002, 09:32 AM
Got mine yesterday. My wife got hit from the rear. Donzi hitch cover did not fair to well. :( Thanks for having these made. For a sample and price go to the gift tab at top.

loan-aranger
09-17-2002, 09:43 AM
Sean,

What happened to your hitch cover, I hope Christy is o.k. Maybe I better call and check up on her, or at least let her know her driving skills are being posted on donzi.net. I remember a different version of the story, but for the right price I will be quiet. Back to work now since I no longer live the life of a boat salesman.

Tell Rick thanks for the pics of the shoot-out.

Barry

Digger
09-17-2002, 03:21 PM
these are highly recommended for cool factor alone! first class machining too! and did I mention it looks really cool??

Sean I hope bride/vehicle are ok!

mjpcowboy
09-17-2002, 03:33 PM
That was hitch insert number 2 that was replaced by number 3 that has a different story. Hitch insert number 1 was indeed injured in this accident that is why number 4 was ordered. Christi is ok however the donzi insert died. Insert number 2 did have a much better story, all I can say is that it died also and I dont want to go back to the area it was lost to look for it. Talk to you soon! :)

loan-aranger
09-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Can we please go back to the area and look for it; it has only rained the last two days down here; shouldn't be much of a problem for the new Excursion. Guess we have something to do in October if the weather is bad! wink

Sean
09-19-2002, 12:17 PM
Rick is correct Barry. I have replaced hitch #2 as I was driving at the time. That story should go to our graves. wink Hitch #1 was replaced after Christi's accident with hitch #4. Hitch #1 will, however, have a new home with the gentleman that oversaw the fixing of my truck. He also ownes a Donzi. He has the tools to flatten, polish, and weld. Christi is fine and the truck is fixed.

Maybe I should buy another for possible future accident. :rolleyes: