PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a new Donzi T-Shirt design?

Adoni
06-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Hey guys, I'm more of a new comer to this sight, about a week now, but I've noticed something lacking from the gifts section. There are no just plain T-shirts that say Donzi across the frony, perhaps with the crest on the back. I live in a fraternity house and make t-shirts all the time and could easily get some art work going. I dontk know if anyone is interested in maybe a black shirt with a big whith DONZI across the front or some other color schemes, but just something simple and classy. I could put together some ideas and send the appropriate computer generated artwork and a actual t-shirt to someone a little more in charge. I mean hell I love my simplke Black Ducati shirt that says Ducati in white across the front. Then again maybe these already exist and I'm just a moron , but some input would be great, thanx guys. (and ladies)

KMLFAMILY
06-04-2003, 01:41 PM
Actually Adoni, The items in the gift section help support the site. So we need to show alligance here. I am sure your offer is well meant with good intention.

Adoni
06-04-2003, 02:59 PM
I meant to design one to be sold on the site, im not interested in making money, just sharing with others, i would be willing to design something to be produced by the sight for purchase by its members and visitors

HyperDonzi
06-04-2003, 07:08 PM
I would be up for a few plain ones... I wonder if Poodle likes Donzi shirts?

Is it all legal to put a companys name on a shirt?

Adoni
06-04-2003, 07:24 PM
Well, if its an issue, im sure i could shoot a letter or email over to Donzi, i cant imagine theyd have that big a problem with it, if they're not receptive, we can ask them if they'd like to make a donation to the site instead... :p

Fish boy
06-04-2003, 09:40 PM
If Donzi is in AND it helps support this site, I am sure you will find many takers. Definatly can count me in for a few. Ducati and Donzi... Gotta love your taste in toys :D

goatee
06-04-2003, 11:11 PM
speaking of which,,,i still have to get me a couple of those. 1-22 and 1-18 xlrg. do you still have any scott? do i just mail you a check? if so, just give me a total and i'll get some $ out to you soon, ok?

Adoni
06-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Harbormaster, I'm not at all trying to step on your toes, all I'm suggesting is that I could do some computer graphics etc, and send them to you etc. so there could be some more options. I would never try to hurt any of your efforts or harm the integrity of this website, I merely want to help, my apologies if you think this in bad taste but I am not trying to sell any wares or somehow profit off of something i enjoy so thoroughly, or try to hurt the efforts of this website to share a pleasure with others that i cherish myself.

Adoni
06-04-2003, 11:28 PM
PS, i thought i had thoroughly explained myself in the third post on this page, but apparently the language wasn't strong enough, next time something like this comes up i will attempt to more thoroughly state my case and stance on any proposals, I think what you guys are doing is great and I wholeheartedly enjoy the open discussion.

Adoni
06-04-2003, 11:34 PM
I forgot to mention fishboy, how do you think a red 22 classic would look next to a Ferrari 250 LM (Le Mans)? The Ducati I dont think would have anything on that.

Fish boy
06-04-2003, 11:47 PM
Like peas in a pod Adoni. I can picture it right now :) :)

Adoni
06-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Everyone seems to be missing the fact that I just want to donate artwork, not produce t shirts. I just want to help out, I dont want money or even recognition, just to donate artwork.

goatee
06-05-2003, 12:53 AM
i understood you completely adoni. and i think its cool that you want to do that, and help. (more selection is good),,,(simple is good) but i really do like the 18 classic shirts on this site hb has. i think it shows off how "simple" yet beautiful the classic is.
"the best plan is a simple one that works"
A. Einstien

Adoni
06-05-2003, 01:01 AM
my apologies if i seem defensive, i have just been attacked personally in private for supposedly attempting to profit off the patrons of this website and am upset by this.

Fish boy
06-05-2003, 06:50 AM
Don't sweat it Adoni. Unless I misunderstood your posts, you were suggesting that you could put togehter some cool designs to be produced by the site and sold in the gifts section. The point was to provided alternative designs for the harbormaster, not to start an internet business that competes with this Site. Did I miss something?

harbormaster
06-05-2003, 07:01 AM
ok Adoni,
Sorry I misread your post.
Send me the artwork and I will check it out.
I am looking for a new shirt design. I have been talking to some artists looking one who is experienced in full color designs SUITABLE for screen printing.

Oh by the way. Is anyone interested in long sleeve t shirts? I have a few 22 shirts with long sleaves and Dark blue ink. I will have to look and see what sizes I have.

I like them for cool nights after boating OR when the sun is really hot to avoid a sunburn.

Tom Davis
06-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey Scott! Count me in for a 2 larges in the Blue print 22 long sleeve shirts! Let me know the cost and I will pay. I have a Blue 22. Very cool idea.

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits :cool:

krakmeup
06-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Hey HM - still waiting for those golf shirts, you know, the blue vs white debate. Any idea when the order will get filled? I need to get one of the long sleeves also, will call you.....

hottub
06-05-2003, 05:12 PM
Harbormaster-

I am in for two of the longsleeve 22 shirts as well.....Preferably a Med and an XL....If you have them let me know the price and a check is in the mail. You can even mail them with the coffee mugs.

harbormaster
06-05-2003, 05:28 PM
Tom Davis got my 2 larges.

I have an (1) XL and (3) 2x's

I want 26.00 a piece for them. That includes shipping.

hottub
06-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Check is in the mail for 1 XL.

Thanks Scott!

Jbesst
06-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Scott, I am sending a check for a long sleeve 22 shirt 2XL, ship to address will be with payment. Thanks

harbormaster
06-05-2003, 08:03 PM
I have (2) 2x's left and I found (2) XL's in the bottom of the box that I overlooked. When yo get these let me know what you think of them. Let me know if I need to do more.

Jbesst
06-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Scot, Sent a E-mail not sure if you got it.Please advise status of the long sleeve 22 shirt I ordered.Sent check 6-10-03, hopefully you got it.

oldLenny
06-19-2003, 12:05 PM
Scot, what are the chances of you making a "muscle "T" in white or grey? Something very plain. Just like, say,... the older "DONZI" decal on the 60's early 70's boats on the front of a shirt?

Now all I need is a couple of muscles... :rolleyes:

harbormaster
06-21-2003, 04:35 PM
I do not know of many people who wear those "wife-beater" shirts. What size do you want? I will make one special for you.

donzii22
06-22-2003, 08:33 PM
are any of these avilable yet :cool:

I have (2) 2x's left and I found (2) XL's in the bottom of the box that I overlooked. When yo get these let me know what you think of them. Let me know if I need to do more.