PDA

View Full Version : We will be working on an event for next year.

Shanghied Again
08-12-2001, 08:38 AM
This is in the planning stage, But I figure this one can become an Annual Event. With the help of Dover twp we can get Huddy Park that can hold up to 60 boats no problem, With hotel on the water that has a inside bar and a great price. With docking in the rear and Huddy park next door this would be the perfect place. The water is Brakish not real salty mainly fresh water. We can make a 2day event there is a boat ramp next door and a place to show off your Donzi on land if you don't want to put your boat in. I will talk to Cape island and see if we can get a couple of small boats to display on land to pump up there buisness, Now here is the kicker? I am going to get a local Dover twp Official that heads up The old Muscle car club and make this a Donzi boat and Muscle car show . The club has about 40 cars Mustangs,GTOs Corvettes, Camaros 442s and yes a Cobra, I figure if we can get our Donzis together with these musle cars, We would call this event. Thunder on the River! If anyone is interested for next spring let me know and I will start putting the wheels in motion and get prices for the hotel. There will be no charge for the slips.

Thunder On The River

Moody Blu'
08-12-2001, 08:57 AM
Sounds super, count me in, I should have a new drive and all ne wmetal parts by then.
maybe even a supercharger :eek:
super chager on a 18 classic, LOOK OUT!!