PDA

View Full Version : AOTH III Checklist

boldts
05-10-2003, 03:10 PM
Just 19 days away from the gathering. Here is a view items everyone needs to bring with them or do before leaving. Please add more if I forget anything.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Made reservations for a room and dock at Jamestown Resort or near-by place to stay <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Filled out Registration Form available at the Midwest Donzi Club website <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sent $10 for each adult and $5 for each child attending the Saturday night Barbecue to Jerry Eisele <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have tow vehicle serviced for the trip <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Trailer bearings checked, tires properly inflated, spare tire properly inflated <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">GPS packed <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For those wishing to consume alcoholic beverages after the day on the lake, bought and ready to be packed <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe a few spare parts for the boat just in case and tools <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Snacks for evening get-togethers <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Auction item for the Saturday night auction <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Camera or video camera <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Donzi has been splashed and tested <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Clothes packed <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">All Donzi Flags and banners packed<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Can't wait to see all the old friends attending and of course meet all the new friends attending for the first time. Everyone have a safe journey!

Tomahawk
05-11-2003, 05:04 AM
May I add that the resort is in a "dry" county and they ask that, if you care to indulge, please don't flaunt your Bud, MGD, PBR (do they still make that?)or whatever and simply cover your can, maybe with a Donzi can cover. This is in deference to the other guests at the resort. Not too much to ask.
Prop seminar in the Yacht Club building on the dock at 0800 hours (after PT) both Friday and Saturday. See ya there!!

Terry0341
05-11-2003, 08:32 AM
Captain Morgan's, check
Hot tub atire, check
Captain Morgan's , check
Hot tub PFD for Toona, check
Coke, check

Ok, ready to go! wink :D

BUIZILLA
05-11-2003, 09:21 AM
I wasn't aware the attire was NEEDED in a hot tub..

J

resident hedonist

ToonaFish
05-12-2003, 10:35 AM
Some of us are buoyancy challenged, Buz...

goatee
05-12-2003, 11:03 PM
i'm with rootsy!

goatee
05-12-2003, 11:33 PM
sun block, and beer scoozies! and thats all i need! ,,, and this paddle game! sun block, beer scoozies, and this paddle game! and thats all i need!,,,,,,,,,,,and this ash tray.. sun block, beer scoozies, the paddle game, and this ash tray,
and thats all i need!!!!