PDA

View Full Version : FAST EDDIE !!! Lake George Classic Donzi run...???

oldLenny
10-09-2003, 01:58 PM
Are there any FIRM dates for this gathering coming up this summer. Is it on Fathers day weekend? 2004

Dr. Dan
10-09-2003, 03:44 PM
:cool: Lenny......Historically the DustOff is held the weekend of Fathers Day! However, the Club itself is in theory "in play!" Eddie is the one to speak to about this....and I am sure he will respond. But I believe he has stepped down from the Presidency Position...and is actively looking to "make some changes" ...specifics of which....I do not know. If nothing else...I am sure there will be a gathering the same weekend and also a "Fall Picnic"...both of these events are a terrific time and a gorgeous setting! :D I am optimistic that the tradition will continue...maybe under a different name sake...but it will go on! We shall see? wink

Doc

oldLenny
10-10-2003, 02:11 AM
Thanks Dan..I will re-make the post to get his attention..I need to know...

oldLenny
10-10-2003, 02:14 AM
...to the top...

FASTEDDIE
10-10-2003, 06:23 AM
Lenny,
Dr. Dans summary is accurate. I am retiring at the end of the year and hoping to announce by spring ,the name of a new leader for the Club.I would assume that Fathers day weekend is the date for the Dustoff as usual. I will make an announcement after the first of the year or sooner as our new transition takes place. There is no rush at this time.

mattyboy
10-10-2003, 11:16 AM
originally posted by FastEddie:

the name of a new leader for the Club.I would assume that Fathers day weekend is the date for the Dustoff as usual. I will make an announcement after the first of the year or sooner as our new transition takes place. There is no rush at this time.

This all sounds to much like what going on in Calif. eek! Don't tell me AARNOLD is the new Pres. of the club :p wink
I can hear his speech now

" what kind of a name is Donzay for a bote!, sounds like pansey!!we will change the name to kaamando botes, and they are not fibaglaasss blistas they are tooomas.
I am very famila wit botes my fatha was a kaaamanda of da U bote!!! :p wink

actually your leadership will be missed Ed,
thank you great job!

Matty and Marie

boxy
10-10-2003, 07:03 PM
Fast Eddie was, is, and always will be a fantastic President for the Lake George Donzi Club, but if he's going to step down maybe it's time there was a Senator at the helm.... :D

oldLenny
10-10-2003, 08:38 PM
I am buying airline tickets for two to New York is why I asked. The dates need to be accurate. :D

mattyboy
10-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Lenny
are you alotting time for a NY CITY tour with Matty??? eek! :p wink :D
dirty water dogs a couple of REAL slices of PIZZA oh and of course some of the coldest brews in town!!! wink

Matty