PDA

View Full Version : Lake St Clair !

Sam
04-28-2003, 08:11 PM
Randy Oak and I were talking about getting out on Lake St. Clair on May 17th. If anyone is interested let either Randy or I know.

Sam :cool:

Brad Lyon
04-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Do we need to bring a boat or will there be space available to bum rides?

Brad

Chris-007
04-28-2003, 08:53 PM
Would love to join you but I'm still sorting out my tow vehicle challenges. I take delivery on Thursday at 9:00am and hope to be out on Higgins Lake by HIGH NOON... Had the dealer change the oil and summerize so I can get right to it.

I may not be able to go this time, but then again maybe a tow from Brad's big dually?

Either way I hope that you get a good group and have a blast!!! biggrin.

boldts
04-28-2003, 10:25 PM
You know guys, after seeing TomAHawks preAOTH gathering, I was thinking we need to have one of our own. Beth wants to see StClair and well, I'm just itchin to splash the boat! May 17th is a couple weeks away. I think I can be ready if the rain stays away. Also had thoughts of hitting Put-In-Bay Memorial Day weekend :D

olredalert
04-28-2003, 11:06 PM
-----Ill definetly be around for this.Dont think the Corsican will be together so I will have the El Pescador.Therefore plenty of room for the DONZI challenged.Come on down!!!!!!!!!.........Bill S........ol red!

Brad Lyon
04-30-2003, 01:17 PM
Chris, I keep my boat on the Tittabawassee River just south of West Branch. So if you need a tow down sometime let me know, we are up there almost every weekend. However because of prior school board commitments for the next two weekends I can not get up there to get my boat to join everyone on Lake St. Clair. That is why I would need to bum rides.

Brad