PDA

View Full Version : PK Cig and JT

JT-MANN
10-07-2003, 07:46 PM
I just wanted to thank all of you guys for making the trip fun for me. I promise I will be back next year, maybe with my own 18 or 22. Hopefully sooner!

I have never meet a group of boaters that have been nicer.

An update on me. I broke three ribs, sternum, chiped teeth, dislocated shoulder and a hairline fracture of the hip. Other than that I am still alive and kick'n. I am feeling a lot better today I am down to about four vicadin a day now. Seriously I do feel better.

Cig I wanted to thank you very much for your caring and support.

You guys couldnt have gotten a better addition to your group than Cig. Keep it up.

Thanks for the card Darrell and Janet that was nice.

Jonathan Tiemann

have fun all see you soon

JT-MANN
10-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Oh yeah thanks Phill and Nat for taking us! Amber says hellooooo

JT

DonCig
10-07-2003, 09:48 PM
I am glad to hear that you are mending well. I did not get the opportunity to know you to any degree at the Texas roundup, but I am looking foward to next year. I hope that you can make it. May we enjoy high altitudes and soft landings for many years to come. (you know what I mean)
I know that CIG spent many hours awake at night hoping that you would mend well.

Till next year,

Don

Team Jefe
10-08-2003, 07:12 AM
JT - Looks like our prayers are being answered, glad to here you're on the mend.

Darrell
10-08-2003, 09:16 AM
JT-Mann;

It's good to hear from you, glad to hear your healing up, get well and we will see you at the TRIII next year.

Darrell and Janet

If you want you have a ride with Janet and me.