PDA

View Full Version : AOTH IV

Brad Lyon
10-01-2003, 06:52 PM
I aint a gonna miss it next year! I made reservations for a two room cabin at the Jamestown Resort for Wednesday night to Saturday night today! Just three days last time was alot of driving for so little party time.

Has anyone else made reservations? The two room cabin is $53.95 per night for week nights and $59.95 per night for weekend nights. Frieda said she would look into a 10% discount. I also booked a slip.

Brad

RedDog
10-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Sounds like a deal on the cabins. Seems I remember the rooms being quite a bit more - rooms maybe closer to the water but then the scenery around that cabins sure looked nice too!

oldLenny
10-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Brad, how do you know when it is?...I asked that and I thought that it was still "out there". Was there a decision?,... 'cuz it wasn't going to be Memorial Day weekend...??

Sea Biscuit
10-02-2003, 06:27 AM
I also made my reservations but in the lodge.
thur/20 was 62.95 fri & sat was 80.95 per nite.
I also got a slip for $10.00 per day.

boldts
10-02-2003, 09:04 AM
Lenny, in your post about AOTH IV dates, I posted that I was right about not being able to do the gathering on Memorial Day weekend. We backed it up 1 weekend to May 20th thru May 23rd. Frieda is ready to take your reservations. She is still checking a couple things for me like can we bring a smoker and have a barbecue at the lodge, but other than that, we're ready to go. So far every year they have given us a break on the room rates so I don't expect that to change next year.

If anyone is interested in helping with the gathering, contact me. I'm especially interested in ideas to make the gathering better for everyone including families who attend. We've also had some thoughts on a late summer gathering. Hmmmm "Putting the Horses To Rest"? It's just in the thought process at this time. I've also had some interest in the Missouri area for a gathering. Lake of the Ozarks is much like Lake Cumberland, but may not necessarily be the best water conditions on the weekend for many of our past attendees. Another thing that I do not want to do is step on other gatherings already happening. When Donzi and other Aronow company boats and owners get together at 1 place, there is nothing like it anywhere. :D

Brad Lyon
10-02-2003, 09:26 PM
Lenny, I read your post!

This one: http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000255

At the bottom Scott Boldts listed the dates for next years event. Last year it was during "season" and the prices for were considerably more and they had already booked the cabins. So when I saw that Scott made a decision on the dates I wasn't going to waste any time. I really liked the two bedroom cabins, one bedroom for Kim and I and one bedroom for the boy's. Plus it has a kitchen and living room and you can park your trailer right at your cabin to boot!

Brad

It's snowing in Michigan, looking forward to May in KY.

Digger
10-03-2003, 06:36 AM
Brad thats good news. See you there!

Scott, drop me a line at dgdonzi@yahoo.com or give me a call sometime 757-646-9199. I would like to offer whatever brainstorming/assistance that I can-

Brad Lyon
10-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Scott,

I called the cell phone number I had for you on Friday evening, it is the number you gave me prior to going to the Detroit boat show. Did you get my message or do you have a new phone number? The voice mail box recording just repeated the number, no name.

Brad

boldts
10-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Brad, sorry, no more cell phone. Home phone # is 614-833-0121 or of course the best way to get me is e-mail which is scott@mwdonziclub.com