PDA

View Full Version : Air and Sea Show in Ft.Lauderdale Fl. may 3rd and 4th

Budmann
04-17-2003, 09:28 AM
Looks like a real neet show. Supposed to have Aircraft Carriers and plenty of FAST boats.

DonzigoJR
04-18-2003, 11:02 AM
The show is incredible. I can't wait to go.. The forces completly invade the Fort Lauderdale Beach. If anyone is going then get in touch with me. I would love to meet up with some of the Donzi folks.

David :D :D

Fish boy
04-18-2003, 04:57 PM
When is it?

Fish boy
04-18-2003, 04:59 PM
Never mind, just saw the hyperlink that says May 3rd and 4th.

DOnzigoJR, are you down that way? One of my best freinds lives down there and I owe him a road trip.

DonzigoJR
04-21-2003, 03:47 PM
I live about 15 minutes from the beach where the invation is. Matter of fact that is where my current drinking hole is. I would love to have some company for the event. Im sure that we could get Madpoodle to hook up with us too.... :D

Fish boy
04-22-2003, 12:18 PM
D. Jr., what is the name of the water hole/ I woke up in a few down there and wanted to see if it rang any bells.

DonzigoJR
04-22-2003, 01:15 PM
Fsh,

Elbow Room, Sloop John-B's, Cafe Iguana, Lou Lou's, Fat Tuesdays(Great frozen Drinks), Max's, Blondies, do any of these ring bells? Thats at Beach Place. Some that are in River Front are Side Bar, Sutra, Tarpons Bend, Rush Street, Ugly Tuna(Bar not Female). There are more but lets see if this helps with see some light.

Dave

knee deep
04-27-2003, 06:01 AM
I'm in Fort Lauderdale, if you guys decide to get together let me know. Getting to the beach and back can be a bit of a hassle, and of course hotel rooms are booked a year in advance. Friends of mine set up a tent and BBQ and stuff for the whole weekend just south of Sunrise near Ho Jo's. I may or may not be here as am supposed to leave for Conneticut if the clients boat is ready. But if I'm home would love to meet some of you guys........

Fish boy
04-27-2003, 05:02 PM
Elbow room definately does- a good friend owns it and I've spent more time there than I want to admit in writing. Some of the rest sort of ring bells, but I guess I will have to see them to recognize them.

Still trying to swing a trip down south next weekend. I will let you guys know if it works out. It would be great to meet some more donzi folks in the sunshine state.

Donzigo
05-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Go Donzigo Jr...........you never told me about making the rounds, sport!!!!!!

Color me in, I'm there, I'm there......coming to see ya, soon.

Promise your dad that you are staying out of the "Ugly tuna"........

ToonaFish
05-03-2003, 12:13 PM
We'd all appreciate that!