PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming to AOTH III

boldts
04-09-2003, 07:17 PM
Some of you have e-mailed me asking how many and from where owners were coming to the Awakening of the Horses III gathering. I am listing all the registration forms I have received, type of Donzi and from what part of the country. If your attending and not listed, I do not have a registration form from you. Please go to the Midwest Donzi Club (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/aoth3registration.htm) web site and fill out our form.

Georgia
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bill Bateman - Blackhawk 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Randy, Barbara & Andrew Carabelli - 22 Criterion <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Celene Howard - Enjoying our company and our Donzi boats <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Skip & Ann Phebus - 28 ZXO <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe & Debbie Prussiano - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tom & June Riggle - 22 Classic<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Illinois
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don, Pam & Claudia Carone - 20 Minx <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Robert & Cathy Carone - 23 Supra <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bob & Marlene Dean - 28 Maltese Magnum <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tom & Kathy Smith - 33 ZX <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mike & Matt Truesdale - 29 Z<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Kentucky
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">David Hicks & Several Friends - 30 Black Widow <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Leo Miller - 16 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jerry & Carole Stamler - Blackhawk 22 Classic<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Michigan
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeff & Dale Dykema, Sarah Kitchel - 18 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Randy Oak - 18 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sam Pilato - 16 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jamie Root - 16 Classic<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
North Carolina
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Greg Keresi - 22 Testarosa Classic<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Ohio
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">James & Karen Besst - 16 Ski Sporter <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scott, Beth & Allison Boldt - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jerry & Elizabeth Eisele, Rick & Chuck Jahnigen - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeff & Molly Kash - 22ZX <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Byron & Brandon Scholle, Jill Blankemeyer - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Larry & Janet Scholle - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ned Wisniewski & the Toledo Possie - Party Houseboat & 18 Classic<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Tennessee
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tim & Debbie Floyd - 18 Classic<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Texas
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Scott Dabbs & Cindy Campbell - 16 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bruce, Pam & Alissa Donze - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mark & Polly Horne - 22 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Todd & Jill Somerville - 22 Classic SE (Somerville Edition)<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Virginia
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Brad Verd & Amy Amerson - X-18<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

BigGrizzly
04-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Hey, What about me. I was the first to get a room. I had the room before Freda e-mailed you back. How soon you forget. Darn kids anyway!

boldts
04-10-2003, 09:05 PM
Randy, I know, I know, but you haven't filled out the registration form so we're ready for you and your wonderful family. Lil Griz coming with ya?

DonzigoJR
04-11-2003, 09:48 AM
I wish I were Going!!!! :( :( :( frown

boldts
04-11-2003, 01:01 PM
DonziGo Jr., I hope your reason for not coming is because no Donzi yet? One of the best opportunities to see and experience a Donzi you may be considering is at any one of the gatherings being held across the Nation. In fact, a boatless person may even have more fun than the people bringing boats. No worries except for abiding by the owners request while riding with them. (Some of us have a long list! LOL) Hint, Hint, you could try to convince your dad into towing the 33 up to Kentucky. He might never take the boat back down to Florida.

Jbesst
04-11-2003, 06:46 PM
Scott, Thats quite a list, but no one from Fla.? Deep clean water, waterfalls, hot boats (tubs),nice folks. No gators,saltwater,but there will be man-made ocean swells! Coooool!

boldts
04-12-2003, 01:20 PM
JBesst, yes, we seem to have some FL folks who like to show up and surprise us from time to time. It's OK, I understand that everyone can't come every year. Being later in May might have something to do with it also, but it really is a better time for everyone involved and attending. Lots of poker runs, offshore races and just plain old warm days with good boating in FL. I don't worry about the numbers attending, if it were just you and I, we'd still have a wonderful time running Lake Cumberland. Also, you left out, no shallow flats to run aground on! :D

boldts
04-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Just a reminder, we're 4 weeks away from AOTH III. If your planning the trip, take a moment and fill out our registration form so we can be ready for ya! The form can be found at the Midwest Donzi Club website (http://www.mwdonziclub.com)

waleyetwo
04-24-2003, 08:59 AM
i wish we were becuse we had a blast last year but we can only do so much.have fun and send lots of pic's. :)

ToonaFish
04-24-2003, 04:30 PM
Yes, I'm a pig... I just took the last available room at Jamestown Resort... but I'm getting soooo excited!

Bunches,

Celene 'oink' Howard

BUIZILLA
04-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Racers Rule of Thumb Toona..

In case ya wanna know.. wink

The last room taker has to bunk the last minute *drop in's* :D

J

ToonaFish
04-24-2003, 04:51 PM
Oh, that's no problem, Buz.

The Toona Rule applies, too. He who shares my bedroom must give me the title to his Donzi.

Fair's fair. :D

Bunches,

Toona 'going vroom vroom'

Greg K
04-24-2003, 05:33 PM
Just the bedroom??

I don't need two beds..wonder what I can get for sharing..

ToonaFish
04-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Greg K:
I don't need two beds..wonder what I can get for sharing.. Perhaps bedbugs?

Bunches,

Toona "realizing that 'Enjoying our company and our Donzi boats' could have many meanings, hmmh..."

boldts
04-25-2003, 07:18 AM
If I remember right, there is also a couch in it's own kind of seperate room. Soooo, if someone needs a place to sleep, it can be arranged for a tank of fuel, a meal, part of room cost, etc?

If your name isn't on the list above, we haven't received your registration form. If your attending and don't see your name, please fill out a form at the Midwest Donzi Club website.

Humm, 22 has a larger tank than the 18 had....
Scott

BUIZILLA
04-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Hmmmm...

decisions, decisions...

J

Tomahawk
04-26-2003, 07:41 AM
Jim - do it man. And bring some more of our Florida friends with you. It really is OK to leave the State once in a while. Admittedly, it's a drive for you guys but you could plan to meet the Georgia contingent at Cartersville on Thursday morning. It's about six hours from there.
If you haven't been there (but I think you have)it's a beautiful, big, clean, clear, deep lake in a beautiful setting. Donzi fanatics from Connecticut, Michigan and Texas are coming. Surely Florida, the stronghold of Donzidom, should be represented as well. BTW - Owen, are you going to be able to make it from Oregon this year?
Buizilla, your disertations on the potential of V-6 motors would be very interesting to a bunch of guys.

BUIZILLA
04-26-2003, 08:09 AM
Tom, Janice and I and the girls have been there several times. In fact, in July 1994, we ALMOST bought the corner lot on the bluff directly above the marina to build a summer house. The bluff to the left as you exit the marina by boat, right on the corner. Gorgeous lake. My family and I are from KY, and my family history goes back to the 1900's there. We bought a house on CenterHill Lake in Tenn instead, to be near her sister in Nashville...

I am seriously considering the trip to AOTH still.. May not know until the last minute though.. Will bring the Minx if I come.

J

boldts
05-01-2003, 08:38 PM
AOTH III weekend will be here very soon. We're 28 days away. Anyone else planning to attend that is not listed? How about you ZF and ZX owners? Everyones invited and no better way to meet other Donzi owners than attending a Donzi gathering. Rooms at the Jamestown Resort are sold out. Best bet for a room if you still need one is either the Cumberland State Park or possibly one of the other resorts in the area.

smoothie
05-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Im sorry to say me and my lady cant make it,she is a teacher and its to close to the end of the school year to get off :( and she wont let me go by myself :( :( So I have a room reserved at Jamestown Resort if someone would like to take it over,if so let me know soon because I only have two weeks left to cancel.

boldts
05-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Rick, I'm sorry to hear your news. I was hoping to see your new hydraulic steering system. Maybe we can get together up at Port Clinton again this summer.

Just a reminder for those of you who have registered and are planning to attend the Saturday night barbecue. The last day to get your prepayment money to Jerry Eisele to recieve the discounted $10 cost rather than paying $15 is 05/15/03. Paying early not only saves you some money, but allows us to better plan for the number of people coming and have everything ready for you ahead of time.

Please make check payable to: Jerry Eisele
Send check to: 487 Meadowcrest Road, Cincinnati, OH 45231

Terry0341
05-02-2003, 11:26 AM
The Toledo possie just canceled a room we had. Don't know if it is gone yet but it would be worth a call to see.

ClassicRazorback
05-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Cool! Hotdogs are only 15.00 bucks this year.
I couldn't help it. :D :D :D :D wink

boldts
05-02-2003, 02:41 PM
Hey Classic. LOL and if you pay early, only $10 and the kids $5! :D We're working hard to make things more organized and better every year. I thank Jerry for taking over the food part of the gathering. I'm getting soooooo excited :D :) :cool: :D

smoothie
05-02-2003, 06:13 PM
Scott,Port Clinton for sure,And I'll even let you test drive the steering first hand,It looks like I will be going to Lake Erie,Sandusky Bay one of the days over Memorial weekend.

boldts
05-02-2003, 08:02 PM
Rick, FOR SURE! I'd like to feel a full hydrualic steering system along with a ride in a 20' Cigarette. I've never had the opportunity to ride in a Cig. Seen lots of them, just never ridden in one. Kind of undecided on Memorial day weekend right now. There is an OSO party at Put-In-Bay that weekend also. Also had a new Ohio club member join last week with a cruiser Donzi who is going to Put-In over Memorial Day weekend. Might hook up with him.

Anyone sitting on the fence, I spoke to Jamestown Resort this afternoon and here are the rooms that are available at this time.

We have 5 Deluxe Suites left for Fri & Sat. There is room if they want a
Thurs.

4 Super Suites are also available for the Fri & Sat. should anyone want
those. They are not in block but they can reserve them and we will enter a
discount rate if they take the suites.

Docks for the Donzi are very limited.

boldts
05-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Anyone else counting the days down? We're only 24 days away from AOTH III :D Everyone ready? Gathering T-shirts have been ordered and just a few strings to tie yet. Looks like we'll have another well diversified group from all over the country.

Anyone who hasn't registered, take a moment and do so. Remember to send Jerry Eiesele your payment for the Saturday Barbecue if your eating with us. $10 for adults if paid in advance. $5 for kids accompanying their parents.

AOTH REGISTRATION (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/aoth3registration.htm)

Brad Lyon
05-05-2003, 09:46 PM
Regretfully I will be canceling our reservations tomorrow. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone again, well Kim was looking to meeting everyone for the first time (she was sicker than a dog most of the time last year and didn’t get to meet everyone). Please take lots of pictures to share, we have not heard much from our resident photographer Brad Verd lately. We hope everyone has a safe and fun filled trip.

Brad

ToonaFish
05-06-2003, 01:22 AM
Rats. Keep playing the lottery, just in case. I'll take an IOU for the title to your boat and you can have the pullout sofa...

Digger
05-06-2003, 05:36 AM
Brad, that sucks. Sorry to hear it. I hope all is well and that there is a good summer ahead- I hope our paths cross soon-

Brad Lyon
05-06-2003, 03:29 PM
Thanks Celene and Digger. We were really, really, really, really looking forward to comming down this year. The boys and I have been talking about it ever since we left last year. We hope everyone has a wonderfull time.

Brad

boldts
05-07-2003, 10:07 AM
For those of you not able to make it this year, I'll miss seeing you, but totally understand.

For those of you still thinking about coming, here is a little enticement. This is a shot looking out the channel to Lake Cumberland from the Jamestown Resort. Count down is at 22 days! This and many beautiful views like it await.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sbjames.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sbjames2.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sbjames3.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sbjames4.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sbjames5.jpg

Terry0341
05-07-2003, 01:15 PM
Great shots Scott! I am getting geeked already. I don't know how I am going to make it thru the next 22day. I better leave now! LOL :D

roadtrip se
05-07-2003, 10:22 PM
Scanning the attendee list.

One couple missing from the Texas Posse,
Mark and Polly Horne. They are running with
us...

Heading north real soon,

Todd

boldts
05-08-2003, 07:16 PM
Todd,

Sorry, but I haven't received a registration form from Mark yet. I don't even have an e-mail address to send the form to him. Glad both Mark and Polly are traveling up with you. Ask Mark to go to AOTH III Registration Form (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/aoth3registration.htm) to fill out our form and sign up for the Friday lunch along with the Saturday barbecue.

farmer tx
05-08-2003, 11:41 PM
Scott,
I filled out a form 3or4 weeks ago on the Midwest Donzi site. I'll do it again if need be.

Thanks,
Mark

boldts
05-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Hi Mark. Not sure what happened then, but I do not have one from you with the others. I'll check again tonight just in case I accidently placed it in another folder by mistake. Become a club member so I also have an e-mail address for you.

Update, Mark, I checked and I do not have a form from you. If you would not mind sending it again, I'd appreciate it very much.

Scott
Always wearing only 100% cotton!

boldts
05-18-2003, 09:15 PM
Just a reminder for those of you attending the Satueday night barbecue. If you've not sent Jerry Easele the money for the dinner yet, please do so right away. Here is the address:

487 Meadowcrest Road
Cincinnati, OH 45231

If you would rather pay at the gathering, you can do that, but please send Jerry an e-mail message to let him know and we'll honor the before gathering price. Jerry's e-mail address:

djeisele@netzero.com

The biggest reason for the pre notification and registration is so we have a count for both the Friday lunch at the Lee's Ford Resort and for our Saturday dinner at Jamestown. We had some problems with to much and not enough food last year, so we're trying to clean that up this year. :)

Digger
05-19-2003, 06:20 AM
Scott, and all, I now have a work commitment that will prevent me from coming to AOTH. If there was any way around it I would not be posting this. I am truly sorry not to be able to come. Everybody get there safely, have a great time, and get home safely. I'll see you next time.

ToonaFish
05-19-2003, 07:15 AM
Awww, big fat rat farts. Can't they get the traffic guy at Channel Two to cover for you just this once?

Bunches,

Celene "wishing Digger weren't so indispensible"

boldts
05-19-2003, 08:51 AM
Digger, hey, it's part of life and I fully understand as the bills have to be paid. Many of us are lucky to even have a job that allows us the luxury of owning a Donzi. We all see and hear the stories of people out of work and struggling to make ends meet.

We'll post as many pictures as possible and hopefully catch up with you at another get together. Take Care!

ClassicRazorback
05-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Digger
I bet my wife would write you a note to get out of work for a shot glass or a coin. :D

Thanks for your Service!!!

Chris

J&K SHAHBAS
05-20-2003, 09:32 AM
I know how digger feels, Kathy and I had a great time last year and Scott Bolt and all that put the effort into this event are top notch folks and we are going to miss all the fun friends and Donzis. The good news is theres always next year!!
Be safe and have a great weekend.
J&k & Shelby

boldts
05-20-2003, 04:38 PM
BTTT

We've had a couple that have had to change their plans, but I received a registration form from Randy Oak from Michigan today. Glad you could make it Randy. Next question is, are you guys meeting us in Cincy at 8:00AM? wink

Sam
05-20-2003, 05:14 PM
Scot, 8:00 may be pushing it a bit. We will probably leave the Ohio/Mich border around sixish. That will put us in cinci around 10:00.

Sam

HyperDonzi
05-20-2003, 07:24 PM
I wont be able to make it this year :( I have been looking forward to attending AOTH since October or 2001. My grandma decided she is going to retire and I will have to go up to Dearborn Heights that saturday. :( I wish everyone a safe and fun trip, and I hope to be able to attend next year.

Tommy

Brad Lyon
05-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Awww, big fat rat farts.
Toona you kill me! After a night out with your friends do they say to you "I have to go home, you have made me laugh so much my guts hurt!" Thanks for another laugh, I surely needed it today!

Brad

HyperDonzi
05-20-2003, 07:53 PM
Thanks Jamie! There are a few Silver Cup Series races up on Lake St. Clair this summer, are you going to be at any of them? One plus out of it is my dad is taking the Thunderbird up there tomorrow and going to leave it until we come up there, hoping my step-grandpa will fix the oil pan gasket!

Any Michigan people going to be in town that weekend? Want to go get lunch somewhere?

Tommy

goatee
05-20-2003, 11:20 PM
i'd love to tommy, but its looking reeeeealy good for me making AOTH. i missed everyone last weekend, i'm not going to miss this! by the way,,, anyone have a room they want to share, or a room they wont be needing??????????

Terry0341
05-21-2003, 03:16 AM
Goatee, We may have room on the Party Boat. We had 12 guys and not everyone has paid yet so that may mean that they are going to back out at the last min. I should know this week sometime, I will keep you posted if your interested. :)

Bandit
05-21-2003, 11:49 AM
That sucks Digger.

Who's going to drive my pontoon not to mention to do shots with? :D

Trueser
05-21-2003, 07:25 PM
Ok, here’s our problem maybe you guys can come up with some idea’s. I shipped my whole interior to the canvas shop over a month ago, and the promised it would be ready on Tuesday the 27TH. Well I talked with them today and they ran into some problems. It won’t be ready till June 6th. They have my drop out bolsters and frame, rear seat and back. Also the side covers. We have nothing to sit on but the old engine cover. Do I need a cockpit seat to legally drive the boat? We just picked the boat up in November and we haven’t been able to use it more than an hour. We ran into a outdrive problem and that should be repaired by Friday.

We were really looking forward to meeting everyone. We may still come and park her at the dock.

The Truesdale’s

Sam
05-21-2003, 08:42 PM
The seat cover/cushion is not a leagl necessity here in Mich. One pfd per pasenger, one throwable divice, flares and horn. Looking forward to meeting you :D .

Sam wink

goatee
05-21-2003, 10:10 PM
terry, yes! very interested! party boat is my middle name.
bandit, I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! :D :D :D
THIS IS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY!

Terry0341
05-21-2003, 10:17 PM
Goatee, I will keep you posted!You may want to make other plans just in case all twelve show up. You are still welcome there is plenty of room in the living room!

goatee
05-21-2003, 10:22 PM
oh , of course! i will try to get something definate for sure.

goatee
05-21-2003, 10:30 PM
wait a minute,,,,12 guys? it better be the "party boat" and not the "love boat"
eek! eek! :confused: :confused:

goatee
05-21-2003, 10:44 PM
also, scott,,, i tried to email jerry, but it did not work. i'm sure i wont care where i'm eating, (if you knew me, you'd understand) wink

Digger
05-22-2003, 09:11 AM
Bandit, I hear ya. You'll have to find a stunt double to drive the pontoon :(

All- I just cancelled my reso w/ Jamestown so there is a room available-

HyperDonzi
05-22-2003, 07:30 PM
goatee:
wait a minute,,,,12 guys? it better be the "party boat" and not the "love boat"
eek! eek! :confused: :confused: Cough Sausage fest Cough.

I might be able to make it now...Probably friday night drive down, sleep in my car, come back sunday.

Wait, that wont work, I dont have the license yet and the T-Bird is in Detroit frown

Terry0341
05-23-2003, 12:29 PM
Toona gave it the name "Love Boat";&gt;) The AOTHIII party boat is it's name when there are no ladies on board! Hyper, there will be no sausage fest! Unless of course we are grilling brats! eek! :D :D :D :D

goatee
05-25-2003, 04:46 PM
i put it on the "wanted" thread, but i quess i should put it here too. if anyone knows anyone who wants to go to AOTH III, but needs a room,,,i'm alone in a double occupancy room at jamestown. (no snorers please) :D :D :D

farmer tx
05-27-2003, 09:40 AM
The Donzi is ready,bags are packed.
Headed to F.W. Tx. in 3 hrs. to spend
the night, then hook up with Roadtrip & Jill,
Bruce,and Scott. We will pull out of FW at
5:00 wed morning. Maybe get there at about 9:00
wed. night. Polly and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again.
It looks like the weather is going to be good.
We hope everyone drives safe.

Later,
Mark & Polly

Bandit
05-27-2003, 01:34 PM
It looks like Goatee is your backup Digger.

I'll have to start him out easy on the Makers :D

Mike T., good to hear you're going to make it.

Everybody have a safe trip down and I'll see ya Fri.

goatee
05-27-2003, 03:30 PM
leaving in about 20 hours. exit 14 to woodlawn/evendale. turn left on glendale/milford rd. quality inn on left. (dont forget to turn left) i plan on staying there (if this is where you are all meeting) leaving there 8:30 am???
if anything were to change...put it here. or call me at (586) 306-2270. i'm sure with all those donzi's in one spot, i'll be able to find you. if not,,,, no biggie. i know where i'm going.
sorry you cant make it digger,,,did i get in over my head my volunteering for something? i fogot what it even was now :confused:
oh well, i'll check this later tonight, and before i leave.
have a good trip all, see you there, and be safe
:D :D :D :D :D

roadtrip se
05-27-2003, 06:24 PM
As FarmerTex said earlier here, the Texas contingent will be performing a new role this year by arriving before everybody else does, instead of AFTER everybody else does.

Look for us, we'll be the ones with the windburned faces, a big grin, and a full scouting report as you all arrive on Thursday night.

Proud to serve the duty and can't wait to see you all for another great event!

Todd

Ranman
05-27-2003, 10:29 PM
Aw Scott, you mean you and HM aren't going to sleep in the Mustang again? I'm cancelling my reservation. :D

Searching for that elusive Dudz catalog... wink

Bigbroadjumper
05-27-2003, 11:04 PM
After two weeks of cleaning, buffing, waxing and teak work it looks like we are just about ready. I hope you don't mind me bringing my old Magnum.

Trueser
05-28-2003, 06:26 AM
Bob,
when are you leaving? Were on the south side of chicago and we will be leaving early Thursday.

Mike

Bigbroadjumper
05-28-2003, 08:24 AM
I hope to leave Roscoe around 5:00am, and take 39 south then cut over to Indianapolis. If I can bypass the Chicago traffic I find that to be less stressful. What time are you leaving?

If you see me, I will be pulling a blue Magnum Maltese, with a 1 ton Dodge truck. Lets hope we have nice weather for our trip. NO RAIN!

ITTLFLI
05-28-2003, 03:08 PM
Well...just about to leave work early so I can wire and rig my dads 22 and have it ready for departure by thurs night! It won't have any good detailing done yet but will be running good!! See you all down there!!

Trueser
05-28-2003, 04:57 PM
as early possible.give me a call
708.460.7934 home. cell 708.254.4407

Mike

Bad-Tat
05-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Boat hooked up, bags packed, truck loaded and fueled. Ready to meet the Ga boys in Cartersville at 0830 tomorrow. Hope the Texas contingent doesn't blast all the water out of the lake tomorrow!!!

Trueser
05-28-2003, 09:59 PM
Bob,
Ran into another problem!The brakes decided to quit working. I have to replace one more wheel cyl. I would finish tonight but it's raining too much. I will be leaving sometime in the morning.

I may see you on the road after all.

See you there
Mike

Bigbroadjumper
05-29-2003, 03:48 AM
Mike, good luck, I will call you from the road. We are just about ready to get moving.

ToonaFish
05-29-2003, 04:10 PM
Leaving now, I know I'm forgetting something...