PDA

View Full Version : Pacific NW Donzi Weekend

Scubado
04-03-2003, 10:36 AM
I’m watching it snow for the second morning in a row here in Spokane. Thinking we need to have an informal spring get together here in the Pacific NW. I suggest late in May or early June. Locations might include: Puget Sound, Lake Washington, Lake Chelan, Lake Coeur d’Alene, Lake Roosevelt, or other. These are just some suggestions to open a dialog. What do you say?

EricG
04-03-2003, 12:33 PM
I couldn't agree more. We had talked last fall about a potential trip to Chelan, but that idea fell apart.

I'm up for anywhere...and other than the weekend of June 14th, I'm in.

And don't forget to mark your calendars for Labor Day Weekend....the Scramarama will happen this year. :D

Scubado
04-03-2003, 02:04 PM
What's a scramarama?

EricG
04-03-2003, 04:31 PM
The annual Lake Washington Scramarama on Labor day weekend. The name is far more impressive than the gathering. The first year (and only year, actually :( ) 2001, we had 3 boats and 4 people. But it was a great time.

As far as a spring gathering. 25 mile creek state park still has quite a few sites availible in early June....so,

I'm officially proposing the weekend of May 31-June 2 for a gathering at 25 mile creek state park on Lake Chelan.

Any takers?

EG

Scubado
04-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Sounds good to me! What kind of facilities do they have there? Boat docks, camping, etc.? Have you checked into booking campsites already? Let's do it!

Formula Jr
04-03-2003, 09:38 PM
There's links and stuff on the other PNW event thread. I'm just going to monitor that one so we're all on the same page.