PDA

View Full Version : Lk. St Clair Roll Call

Ranman
09-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Hello Michigan Area Donzi Owners,

This topic is in reference to the other thread regarding Lake St. Clair.

We are trying to get an idea of who is planning on attending and what days they will be there. This will help us get somewhat organized and prepared for launching, runs, sightseeing and activities.

Please post a response here if you are planning on attending the Lake St. Clair Outing on the weekend of September 27-28. Be sure to include whether you're coming out for Saturday Sep 27, Sunday Sep 28 or both.

Also, if you need lodging info, please let us know. We have not figured out exactly where to tell you to go yet, but we may have a lead on a good gathering site. Stay tuned for this one.

HERE"S THE LIST OF WHO"S COMING SO FAR

-Days in ( ) are maybes.

Randy Oak - Sunday
Jamie Root - Saturday (Sunday)
Sam - Saturday Sunday
Brad Lyon - Saturday Sunday
Olred (Bill) - Saturday Sunday
Todd Sommerville - Saturday Sunday
Goatee - Saturday
Jeff Dykema - Saturday
Freeplay (Chris) - Saturday Sunday
Lee Matas - Saturday (Sunday)
Tony Sporer - Sunday
Jabes - Sunday
Dennis - Saturday Sunday
Jimmy 22 - Sunday

Sam
09-15-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm in !

Sam biggrin.

Brad Lyon
09-15-2003, 07:13 PM
I will be going up north to get my boat next weekend so I can attend both the 27th and 28th.

This will be a challenge, I have to figure out how to get both my boat and the truck/trailer to the launch by myself to pull it out of the water to bring it down.

Brad

We have not figured out exactly where to tell you to go yet, I'm sure someone will figure this one out! :D :D :D

olredalert
09-15-2003, 07:50 PM
------We have faith in you,Brad.
------Jamie,will have info on rooms at the Idle Hour Club by tomorrow night.Rumor is they are less than $40.00,thanks to Chris.
------Sam,glad you are back around.Been looking for the new hacienda.Ive missplaced your Ph.No. so if you get a chance give me a call.810-326-0490............Bill S

roadtrip se
09-15-2003, 08:21 PM
In southern Ohio right now for meetings.
I WILL return with the SE behind the Excursion Valdez.

27th and 28th.

Todd

goatee
09-15-2003, 10:07 PM
see other post...

i wont make any definate plans until i hear back from someone.
if you read the other post,, that will make more sense.

bgagne
09-16-2003, 06:08 AM
Planning on Saturday and possibly Sunday.

tamburello
09-16-2003, 09:15 AM
I'm planning on Saturday. :D Unfortunately, I have to go see a musical on Sunday. :(

Sarah and I are planning on driving down with some friends on Friday. If our friends back out of the deal would one of you be willing to help crank the hoist to get me heavy arse into the driver seat and help us drop the boat in?

I'm lookin' forward to one last run before hibernation.

- Jeff

freeplay
09-16-2003, 10:01 AM
I'm in! Most likely be up there on Friday mid afternoon. We need to start tossing a plan up so i can get a "heads up" on the weekend. I'll be there all day Saturday and a good part of Sunday.

If we decide to go with the Idle Hour for a base point we have more then enough room to park cars and trailers on Harsens Island. I'll be most likly launching @ Walkers Landing in the flats. It's about a mile down the road from the club. I may add it's a bit of a pain in the ass but very convienant. We will need to start asap with a list of people who may need a room for Saturday. If need be, I can give up my room that will 4 or 5 packed in. You will need to bring an air mattress and or sleeping bag. Until then.......cheers, chris

Sea Biscuit
09-16-2003, 12:21 PM
I'm Geeked never been on St Clair. For sure sat 27
I'll be coming from Lake Orion and won't need lodging but thanks.

Tony
09-16-2003, 01:40 PM
I can only do Sunday. Randy, will there be decent water conditions in the Detroit River? I know it is hard to predict, weather-wise, but my wife is not too fond of rough conditions in our 16'. (Thus...I keep telling her we need a 22'!)

Ranman
09-16-2003, 03:22 PM
Tony,

Good to hear form you! Here's the deal. I'm assuming you will be launching from the Clinton River where many of us meet. We are hoping to get launched and underway pretty early on Sunday (like 8:00am or so). At that time in the morning, the lake is glass smooth if there is no wind (which there usually isn't in the morning). This means we can comfortably run from the Clinton River launch (or wherever we meet) across the lake and down the Detroit river a bit. This run is awesome if the water is calm. We'll head down the river, under the Belle Isle Bridge and down to the RenCen. You get to see downtown from the water along with Cobo and Joe Louis. We would most likely cruise over to Sindbads for brunch/lunch on the river and then head back across the lake to the more protected channel system where we could stop and play at any of several bays/islands.

If by chance, it is overly windy or excessivly cold that morning, we would most likely cruise straight over to the channel system where the water should be comfortable for our boats. Either way, there are several 16's that will be out with us and no one likes to take a real beating out there. We would like to make a good run, but will yield to the wave gods if necessary. Hope to see you there.

Jabes
09-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Did somebody say Idle Hour? I store my boat about 50 yards down channel from there, and launch it about 100 yards up channel from there in the lower South Tashmoo canal. The launch is concrete, and deep with lots of room to manuever and park. Only drawback is that its not mine! I take him a case of cold Bud bottles about every other week. Maybe I can talk him into something, but no promises. I'm also a member at the Idle Hour, so I can get everyone into the bar. Its a dive, but the food is pretty good and everything is really cheap. And I was actually thinking about winterizing this weekend! I want to see that baby blue Corsican out there! You know who you are!

Dennis
09-16-2003, 10:12 PM
I'm in!!! Just say where and what time It might be nice to have an agenda for possible late comers

olredalert
09-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Dennis,

-----Good to hear from you.We are going to have some sort of itinerary by this weekend.If we dont go down towards the Detroit river we should be pretty easy to find,but going a ways downstream does sound interesting..........Bill S

freeplay
09-17-2003, 11:22 AM
Jabes, Small world.....I grew up on the corner house 1 canal up river from the Idle Hour. (4th generation on the island) My aunt now lives there year round. We've been up on the South Channel in the new house since 87. I'll be on the island most likely this weekend for the 100.00 thing Bakers got going on there on Saturday. Stop by and see me , i'll buy ya a drink! cheers.....c

Jimmy22
09-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Count me in for Sunday -- I keep my 22 on the Detroit River just across from Belle Isle at Gregory Boat.

Jim

olredalert
09-17-2003, 07:49 PM
Jabes,

-------Dont know which boat Ill bring.Decisions,decisions!Corsican........El Pescador.I was leaning toward the Corsican,but if the lovely Jan goes it will probably be the big boat.If we end up going down the river the big boat probably is the sane choice.Plus,last Saturday out with Randy I popped my back again.It is starting to get back to normal,but it takes a while.Oh well,Ill figure it out by then........Bill S

Brad Lyon
09-17-2003, 09:17 PM
Okay, I figured out my dilemma, I can put my mountain bike in the back of my truck attach the trailer and drive the eleven miles to the boat launch.

Ride the bike the eleven miles back to my place, get into the Donzi and drive the boat the 1/4-mile by water to the boat launch and pull her out!

Now a question, can you leave your truck/trailer setup at the DNR launch over night? My wife suggests that I stay at her aunt’s place at the Old Club on Harsens Island Saturday night. But that would mean that I need to leave the truck some place over night.

Brad

Sam
09-17-2003, 09:18 PM
Freeplay, I just bought a place on Cottage Lane (2770) on the N. Channel. Stop by and say hi some time.

Sam

Sam
09-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Brad, you are welcome to park your rig at my place on Harsens.

Sam

Ranman
09-17-2003, 10:07 PM
11 Mile bike ride? Wow! Can't you get someone to give you a lift back to the boat?

Jimmy22, Good old Gregory's. I stopped in there last winter to make an offer on the Donzi sign in the window. When I was a youngster (1988) I used to love to go the Gregory's to check out the Donzi's. They had a brand new yellow Z-33 I thought was just awesome. I used to watch the Thunderfest from there too. I can remember dangling my feet in the river at the Gregory gas dock and having the hydroplanes come in extra close on the victory lap. I'd get soaked by the roostertail. Ah the memories.

BUIZILLA
09-18-2003, 06:56 AM
I think i'd swim the 1/4 mile before I biked 11 miles...

J

Brad Lyon
09-18-2003, 07:21 AM
I thought about swimming but that would be like crossing a freeway on a tricycle.

Brad

freeplay
09-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Sam~ My buddy just rented a cottage on cottage lane over labor day weekend and the person who rented it to him lacked to tell the new owners she did. I guess whomever did the final inspection had a little surprise that day......Is that the one? If so, really cool place. Already set up for the "party mode". @ anyrate welcome to the island! I'm @ 1546 S. Channel in front of buoy 27.
--------------------------------------------------

do we have some type of plan for the 27th yet guys?

olredalert
09-18-2003, 12:57 PM
Chris,

-------Well,so far it looks as if no one is standing up for the rooms.I checked,Chris,and you were correct,they are small.It actually looked like you would have to leave your bag in the hall!But for $25 its a good deal.Jamie,you heard right that is the price!And there are only three rooms readily available,if I heard correctly.If only one or two stay there(they better get hold of freeplay or me soon)we may as well go over to Browns for lunch if we stick around Harsens.There also is the motel in Algonac that I mentioned in the first thread if you want your own bathroom and a few amenities!
-------As Randy and others know the D river,and conditions on the lake better than me,I want to step aside on the itinerary for the day.It sounds as if we have two equally great ways to go..............Bill S

freeplay
09-18-2003, 01:24 PM
I'm open to whatever.....The only issue is during this time of the year the lake may be a bit choppy with the winds that occur, the river is usually pretty good once you make it there. My only concern is the 16's and 18's may get a little pounding and/or wet. But what the hell....trim up and go over the top!

As i said before, If we have any late comers they can use my room @ the Idle Hour. It's about 3 times the size of the normal rooms there with an air matress , sectional couch and entertainment center.....and it's a whole 10 x 12.......lol

olred....are you getting a membership there....sam since your now an "islander" you should toss it around.

Dennis
09-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Just a thought starter??? places to go??
Deckers
Algonac Harbor,
Browns,
Nelsons Sand Bar,
Crews Inn,
Idle Hour Yacht Club,
Gull Island,
Muskamoot bay (if tempratures warm),
Jacks in St.Clair Shores,
Beach Grille,
Metro Beach,

olredalert
09-19-2003, 09:16 AM
Jamie,

------Good idea on the Sat./Sun. breakdown.I know everyone is sitting there going "Ive already done that",but could all the interested parties please repost and tell us what days (weather permitting) you all will be there?And which of you plan on both days or even the possibility of both days?............Bill S

Ranman
09-19-2003, 09:56 AM
I've added the list of attendees to the first post of this thread.

olredalert
09-19-2003, 11:50 AM
--------Thanks Randy,I should have looked at the first page.Didnt think to..........Bill S

freeplay
09-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Are we playing pinball post here?.....I personally think if we keep it to one it will be much easier.........just my thoughts

freeplay
09-19-2003, 01:50 PM
ok....i'm a jackass......hahahaha

never thought of looking @ old newz....

freeplay
09-19-2003, 01:52 PM
for the one's like me......

HERE"S THE LIST OF WHO"S COMING SO FAR

-Days in ( ) are maybes.

Randy Oak - Sunday
Jamie Root - Saturday (Sunday)
Sam - Saturday Sunday
Brad Lyon - Saturday Sunday
Olred (Bill) - Saturday Sunday
Todd Sommerville - Saturday Sunday
Goatee - Saturday
Jeff Dykema - Saturday
Freeplay (Chris) - Saturday Sunday
Lee Matas - Saturday (Sunday)
Tony Sporer - Sunday
Jabes - Sunday
Dennis - Saturday Sunday
Jimmy 22 - Sunday

KRAVEN
09-21-2003, 11:49 PM
KRAVEN-Sunday

Doug G
09-22-2003, 05:25 PM
(Saturday) Sunday :D

Brad Lyon
09-22-2003, 07:20 PM
Three things.....

One, from reading the post above of who will be there and what days, am I to assume that Olred is sometimes Bill and sometimes not? Same goes for Freeplay (Chris)?

Two, my a$$ still hurts from riding that fricking bike so long!!!

Three, will anyone have a GPS unit with them this weekend so I could get a accurate (and probably disappointing) reading on my boats speed?

Brad

Sam
09-22-2003, 07:45 PM
I need a head count if anyone one is planing on stoping for lunch on Saterday at my place on Harsens Island. The water has dropped another few inches in the past week but I can still make in and out with the drive up high.

Sam :p

roadtrip se
09-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Brad,

olered = bill
freeplay = chris

The SE has a GPS speedo, the truth-o-meter.
We can run along side together and we'll know the truth real quick. Of course, if we can get Jamie between our wakes, the fun quotient goes up dramtically, because somebody is going to get wet!

I'm going to be doing a little prop testing this weekend. The P5 throws quite the rooster, so between Chris in the Blackhawk and I in the SE, Jamie had better being wearing a wet suit and a mask.

Really looking forward to it...

Todd
gurgle, gurgle, gurgle....

Brad Lyon
09-22-2003, 08:21 PM
Todd,

I guess I should have added the graemlins :D :D :D in my post. My attempt at humor didn't work ehh? Ok, lets try this for humor, what if my boat is faster than yours? :D :D :D

Brad

olredalert
09-22-2003, 08:49 PM
------Its looking more and more like we are going to have a great little get-together.
------Sam,Im really looking forward to seeing your new place.I know we all appreciate your generosity,but you just moved in.Are you sure you wouldnt rather go out for grub?If we do come over,what can we bring besides the ever-present beer.Please,give us a list,as that is the least we can do.Us DONZI guys are nothing if not resourceful!What do you need for a house-warming gift?How about a toaster?
------As for the roostertail group,we will have to figure out some sort of measuring device and hand out trophys.
------And absolute times and locations can be fleshed out closer to the weekend.
------Just curious,has anyone called the place I mentioned for rooms?
------Lets have some fun.............Bill S

Sam
09-22-2003, 10:14 PM
James, like I said I made in and out with no problem, I just had to push the drive up a little more. Once you get into the canal there is plenty of water. My neighbors just pulled a 25' and a 30' out this past weekend.

Bill, no need to bring anything except for your favorite beverage. Nothing fancy...........chili, hot dogs and burgers are on the menue. I just need to know how many are coming. But if the crowd would rather go to a local joint that's fine to.

Sam :cool:

Ranman
09-23-2003, 07:25 AM
Saturday: Occasional showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the mid 40s.

Ouch! Not only is my boat in the shop AGAIN, the weather is not moving in our favor.

olredalert
09-23-2003, 08:24 AM
Sam,

------No,to the contrary,Im sure we would all really enjoy hangin and eatin at your new place.Just didnt want you guys to get stressed out.With Randys weather report we will probably need a bonfire on your front lawn!!!!
------Which brings up a thought.At what point do we pull the plug on things or do we?Damn the torpedos,were going in!
------Randy,whats going on with the money pit this week.Thought you had it all figured out.It sure looked like it the last time I saw you flying thru Muskamoot...........Bill S

tamburello
09-23-2003, 02:40 PM
Sorry to hear about the continuing trouble Randy. :(

Things aren't looking good on our end either. The couple that were joining us and towing the 18 down backed out. I've called every friend I can think of and no one's available for the weekend. :mad: :mad:

Sarah's new to the boat towing scene and doesn't want to drive the truck and boat through Detroit, not that I can blame her. The dropped floor conversion to my minvan makes towing an impossibility. I'm gonna try to figure out a way to get over there for Saturday but at this point it looks like I'll be winterizing it Saturday instead :( Hey, there's always next year! :D

Anybody know how to rig a wheelchair lift on a Ford F350? wink

Sea Biscuit
09-25-2003, 06:41 AM
Call me a woos (sp) never been called that before
but the weather map says I'm not going to make it.

Ranman
09-25-2003, 07:58 AM
My threshold for boating is like 65F with no rain. I'm not really interested in freezing my ass off and catching pneumonia.

Anyone interested in a "plan B" lunch or something? Maybe a few of us could get together, have a few beers and tell some lies...

olredalert
09-25-2003, 09:26 AM
------Lunch sounds good as an alternative last solution,but lets keep a good thought,guys!..............Bill S

tamburello
09-25-2003, 10:35 AM
I'm pulling the plug on our attempt to make it to the St. Clair frostbite cruise. Time to put "Hard Candy" into hibernation mode for the next few months. :(

I hope the weather improves and you have a great run on Saturday and Sunday. I'll be seeing you at the AOTH St. Clair shakedown and AOTH IV next year! :D Give me a shout if any of you are going to the Deroit Boat show, I'd love to see the sights with ya.

- Jeff

Sea Biscuit
09-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Bill S, Red Alert, NCRS/Bloomington Corvettes,
Classic cars in Hinsdale Ill. Is that you?

olredalert
09-25-2003, 01:49 PM
Yah,Lee,
------I guess that would be me.Did I do something wrong?Did your shirt shrink?
------You have 16,huh?COOL!If its not too late you should come on over to Algonac Saturday.Weather permitting,it seems.But we have alot of fun on these days even if it is a little cold..........Bill S

roadtrip se
09-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Well, the SE is sitting out in the woods still hooked up behind the Excursion Valdez. So far, the deer are just walking around it, but you can tell that they are thinking of charging at those red hull sides. I'm sitting here looking at a P5 and a Q4 ready for testing and Jamie washing!

And the weather! Welcome to Michigan... Plan B is defintely a must. I will probably brave a couple of speed runs on the St Clair River just because one of the props is a loaner.

Plan B...
Party at Sam's? Party at Bills's? Party at Brown's? Saturday nite? The weather is the weather, so let's hook up and make the best of it!

Bill, we will do the prop testing between showers if necessary. The SE needs to get acclimated to her new home! I'll call you tomorrow with an ETA.

Todd

BUIZILLA
09-25-2003, 08:12 PM
Jeff, let me get this right... :confused:

your going to winterize your boat, and it's not even October yet?? :rolleyes:

oh my, oh my, oh my...

J

luvin my 52 week boating schedule

Jabes
09-25-2003, 10:47 PM
Cold and rain? Guess I'm going baiting instead of boating. Sorry all. See you in May!

turbo2256
09-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Guess I am out too. Rootsy if your out this way stop by and have a look at my 22' Clasic Special Adition project boat.

olredalert
09-26-2003, 09:28 AM
-------They are all folding,Roadtripper.Its up to us.You handle the breaker-bar and socket.Ill grab the prop.
-------I need more speed,Scotty.Dammit man,,,,,,,,,I have to have more speed!
-------Ill do what I can,captain,but shes already maxed out.Can ya give me 5 minutes to change over to this 5 blade?
-------We only have 2,my old friend,or its back to the Excursionprise,and certain winterization!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing but typing and tipping,or tipping and typing (which ever order you prefer) until next spring.The horror,OH!The horror!............Enterprising..........ol red!.....alias Bill S
-------P.S.,,,,If you guys dont come out I swear Ill go to Florida and buy another boat.Maybe a Fino or something like that.I will,I mean it,I will!Dont make me do it!

Brad Lyon
09-26-2003, 11:29 AM
I am still willing (or dumb enough) to still go for it, anyone else? Don't tell me I rode my bycycle for 11 miles for freaking nothing......

Brad

olredalert
09-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Sam,

------Its looking like you wont need quite as many hot dogs,huh!
------Guys,,,,,,,Its Friday.We are on the water tomorrow,God willing,so,please,chime in here about your participation on Saturday as it is unfair to Sam to give him any surprises.I for one think we will still manage to have some fun.Remember,a good stiff belt goes a long way towards alleviating the cold.Not that I am advocating this method of body warmth retention........Perish the thought.......Bill S

bgagne
09-26-2003, 01:11 PM
According to weather.com the sun will be shining after 12. As long as the rain is not falling I plan on heading out. Being that I do not know any of you, if you see a teal 22 classic running around, wave me down.

Brian

roadtrip se
09-26-2003, 01:40 PM
Saturday Weather Froecast is Improving!

AM showers only! 30% chance of rain, 61 degrees. Good crisp air for rocking on down the St. Clair. I can see it now, P5 runs 98, Q4 runs 96. Dreaming I know, but you never know until you try, I'm in!

Come out Saturday crowd and join us!

Todd

Brad Lyon
09-26-2003, 03:04 PM
So if I go to the DNR launch in the morning who will meet me there and at what time? I will have open seats if anyone just wants to go for rides.

Brad

Donzified
09-26-2003, 04:54 PM
Looks like Sat. is a "Donzi Day" for me. " A day on the boat in the rain is better than no day on the boat at all."
If someone could be kind enough to give me a call when you guys get together and let me know were to catch up with you.586-854-3638 Thanks.

Keith aka.Donzified

Its been windy this past week.....Outstanding Donzi action.I love the rush!!

Doug G
09-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Friday evening, watching the clouds build....
If the weather is decent, I'll make the run up in the afternoon. I come from St. Clair Shores, so the wind may be a factor too. I hate getting the $hit kicked out of me :D Cell is 586-703-5779, if someone would give me a ring and let me know where you all are.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

Doug

olredalert
09-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Hi guys,

------Just talked to Sam.Hes been on the island and has no computer capability there yet.We have tentatively decided to meet at Deckers on the north channel at about 12:30.Depending on who shows within about 45 minutes we will either stay there or make a run to Browns for lunch,etc.This is all depending on mother nature.If its absolutely pouring all bets are off.If you are going to launch at Algonac and the weather turns horrible Sam,Todd,and I are probably going to end up at Browns by car,so anyone else around is more than welcome to join us.The weather channel is still saying we are going to have a window during the afternoon,so Im hopeful we will get some time in.............Bill S

------Brad,I just dont know who is going to be at the launch where you guys go.Hopefully,Jamie and the others will show.Because of conditions we seem to be talking about a little later start than usual......Bill S

Brad Lyon
09-27-2003, 06:22 AM
If anyone is still going could you give me a call on my cell phone 248.219.4997.

Brad

Donzified
09-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Lunch at Brown's......Thats a good thing......see ya there!!

olredalert
09-27-2003, 08:09 PM
The wind howled, the rain poured side ways, the river overflowed its banks, the clouds thickened, and the temperature dropped to 30. Snow squalls were seen building. We looked out our windows, read the weather forecast, and decided to pull our collective blankies over our heads. NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Bill and I(Todd), watched the sun break through the clouds when we launched the Corsican and the SE around 11:00. Things only got better from there. A gorgeous fall day proceeded to unfold.
Sam, Bgane, Keith, Bill, Dennis, Jim, Bill, and Todd had a great time crushing the waves on the St Clair.

By the way, those of you who read the weather forecasts, shouldn't have. In Texas you gamble, in Michigan you get your ass to the ramp and go!
Those who hid away should go ahead and winterize in July. WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPSSS SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

A good time was had by all. Three X18s in a row was the highlight and the weather breezy, but fantastic.

By the way the SE, ran 81 on a bone stock Hydro Q4 27, before the driver's seat disintegrated under me. Think I'll call it in under my whiny ass z-care.

Great day had by all, sorry for those of you who missed it. Show up next time or miss out on a great day!

Bill and Todd

Brad Lyon
09-27-2003, 08:59 PM
SSSSSSooooooooooo is anyone going out tommorrow????? PLEASE give me a call at 248.219.4997

Brad

olredalert
09-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Brad,

-------Sorry you couldnt make it.We did have a good time,although the group seemed to disperse without even saying goodbye.I took a couple of pretty good hits to the back today and dont think Ill be up for it.Sorry!.........Bill S

bgagne
09-28-2003, 11:16 AM
Bill and Todd,

Sorry that we did not run into you on the way back. We had the itch to ride. Made it up into Lake Huron, it was beautiful along the western shore. 46 miles from there back to the trailer. It was as great ride. Glad that I got to meet you and hope to see at the gauntlet next summer.

Brian

goatee
09-28-2003, 07:32 PM
when i still had my boat,,, i would be out as late as mid oct.
so what! you were a coat for the ride out. gull isl. is awsome in the fall. you have the whole isl. (almost) to yourself.

Sea Biscuit
09-29-2003, 07:05 AM
olredalert:
Yah,Lee,
------I guess that would be me.Did I do something wrong?Did your shirt shrink?
------You have 16,huh?COOL!If its not too late you should come on over to Algonac Saturday.Weather permitting,it seems.But we have alot of fun on these days even if it is a little cold..........Bill S

Sea Biscuit
09-29-2003, 07:32 AM
Bill S
Small world. No the shirt is fine its just me.
I still have my Bloomington Special Collection
shirt. Ya know I think I remember seeing a die
cast of your red Chevelle some time back. You
will see one of my old cars on the poster you
sell or did sell, Green LT-1 air convert.
Hope to see you at one of these Donzi gatherings
or the AOTH 4.