PDA

View Full Version : Someone Bring Me up to Speed

Stromer
03-14-2003, 08:44 PM
Hello Gang - it has been a very long time! Changed jobs/manufactuers and just now getting back home after boat show season - my daughter thinks she remember who I am! My wife...hmmm

I see events in Sarasota and Suwannee! Cool! Who do I need to talk to about dates, ramps and so on?

Tomahawk
03-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey Andy - good to see you back.Where did you land? Next is Mt. Dora two weeks from now - during the Wooden Boat show there. Try to come over if you can. Check the rest of this forum for details on upcoming events.

Fish boy
03-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Stromer,
not sure how things were before, but pretty much check the threads and show up. Dora is coming up, also the Suwanee should be a lot of fun. Bring the boat, or come and jump in with someone else. There are always seats, good time, and plenty of Donzi stuff going on.

There are also impromptu things that seem to keep popping up in the tampa bay area, with several people from sarasota coming up. The last one was a few weeks ago, and I think we had 7-8 boats. Just went out to Bunces Pass (near Egmont key), hung out and took some donzi girls pics, but it was a great time.

Look forward to meeting you at one of the events coming up.

Fishboy

Stromer
03-15-2003, 12:50 PM
OK - good to hear from the gang. Looking forward to meeting the new folks. Tom - I resigned my VP spot at Chris-Craft and am now the Dealer Development Manager for Four Winns Boats - I talk them into letting me remain in Sarasota - YEH!!!! It is a lot of travel around the contry.
Looks like MT Dora may be hard for me - daughter is in every swim meet from JAX to Naples it seems. The river run may be fun. Also, local Tampa stuff. Madpoodle - yes it runs :) Just purched a new Morse MV2 control. The original broke up internally.
Anyway - ggod to be back.