PDA

View Full Version : HRPA LITTLE CREECK REGATTA Poker Run

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-12-2003, 08:08 PM
For the children of St Judes. 1, 2 August 2003. We have several Donzi board members running already. Register early and get a special discount, our run is a full weekend event, Friday night party with fast food, Saturday Poker Run, Saturday night buffet party, your goodie bag will have 4 shirts, not one, Poker Run lunch included, helicopter coverage and photo's, GREAT prizes, and much much more.

See link for more data.
http://www.littlecreekregatta.org/

Join us for fun and a great cause.....
Bryan Tuvell

Digger
03-15-2003, 07:29 PM
Looks great Bryan! I would love to make it.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-16-2003, 03:53 PM
DIGGER, is there a chance you will? Not sure how to take your reply.
The marina (Marina Shores) will lift/load you for free, or ramp with us.
Let me know if you need any info etc.

Firm at the moment from the board I believe is; ROADTRIP & POODLE in their boat, Nancy and I in mine, Bolt's in his, CDMA has not firmed up yet as a rider with me so I am counting on Nancy to tend the lines and pass out the water.
Bryan

Digger
03-18-2003, 01:48 PM
Bryan, sorry about that I wish I could be a little less vague. It's just that there's no way to predict what our schedule will be this summer. I was supposed to rotate out of HMX-1 in late June, thats what I had planned all the summer events around (Winni poker run, 1k islands) However all that is potentially out the window based on the initiation of stop loss/stop move. It will depend on how the war goes. Which is pretty selfish of me to think about when I consider lots of my bro's are in the sandbox waiting to pull the trigger, and here I sit in my air conditioned office... sorry to get off topic. I'll keep you posted.

Reckless288
04-13-2003, 02:41 PM
I'm in!!!.... wink

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-16-2003, 03:19 PM
ROADTRIP, MADPOODLE, CDMA, are any of you guys still coming if the 38ZR gig is a no go?
Just trying to plan.

All others, still spots available for a great weekend, challenging run and lots of boating fun.
Hopefully you will see the newest 2004 38ZX 525 boat made (if Donzi is mid July on their estimate). With an HRPA sticker on it!

For more info or questions, give me a call or email.
Bryan

nauti-props
07-09-2003, 07:28 AM
Bryan,
I think the new 38Zx will be ready for the poker run. I'm going to the donzi factory today to check on the progress. I'll bring the photos to O'learys on Friday. Steve Simon told me that the delivery date is set for 31 July. The top should be on tomorrow.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-18-2003, 10:35 PM
No response from above listed sice RoadTrip had a change in scheduling... we need more Donzi's, we have 4 thus far. Tuvell Ranch doors are open to all.... Bolt's, RTrip and Forrest can vouge that a visit here is fun with a capital F...

http://www.donzi.net/photos/tuvellhrpaschedule.jpg

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Ask DIGGER of his new famous quote about the HRPA crew...
The course:

http://www.donzi.net/photos/tuvellgofast.jpg