PDA

View Full Version : Register for AOTH III

boldts
03-06-2003, 07:42 PM
If you have made your reservations or are thinking about possibly attending The "Awakening of the Horses III" at Lake Cumberland in Jamestown, KY. Please take a moment to fill out our

Registration Form (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/aoth3registration.htm)

It will be used to pay in advance for the planned Saturday night barbecue and so that we have a number of attendees for the Lee's Ford lunch on Friday. We are also thinking about making an information sign with your name and boat information to be placed with your boat at the dock. Don't forget to include the T-Shirt sizes of everyone attending with you. Prestige Custom Trailers (http://www.prestigetrailers.com/) has offered to present everyone in attendance with a shirt. Looking forward to seeing everyone this year.

<small>[ April 07, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: boldts ]</small>

Terry0341
03-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Scott, what if we are comming to the get together dinners but not eating?

boldts
03-09-2003, 10:36 PM
Thanks Terry! Hadn't considered that. I added a 0 has the default so you can register with-out eating. Thanks for the heads up! I miss things every now and then. You all keep me on the straight line.

ToonaFish
03-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Okay, Boldts, I plan on eating but not speaking to anyone... is there a discount for that?

:D

Silver Streak
03-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Ms. GeorgiaFish,

Offer not to speak to anyone if your dinner is paid for. If you get any takers, just be sure to sit at a different table.
:D

I understand that's how several anonymous (think northeast) Donzi.Netters have been to multiple events and haven't bought a meal yet.

Rick

<small>[ March 10, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Silver Streak ]</small>

Digger
03-10-2003, 04:14 PM
pre-reg complete!

boldts
03-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Toona, did someone forget to tell you that you are going to be our auctioneer? You can try, but even I'm not that quiet at an AOTH gathering.

Digger - got it - can't wait to see you again!

Silver Streak - Mike Miller took good care of us didn't he? Sure hope he is planning to come as a participant this year! Won't be the same with out him.

<small>[ March 10, 2003, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: boldts ]</small>

boxy
03-11-2003, 07:08 AM
ToonaFish:
Okay, Boldts, I plan on eating but not speaking to anyone
:D Like that'll happen :D :D

ToonaFish
03-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Actually, there are quite a few people who would pay me to keep my mouth closed... :rolleyes:

Bunches,

Celene 'wallflower'

Terry0341
03-11-2003, 03:17 PM
Toona, are ya'll picken on me? :p

<small>[ March 11, 2003, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Terry0341 ]</small>

Bigbroadjumper
03-30-2003, 09:12 AM
I made my reservations at Jamestown Marina today. They only have two rooms,and one condo left. "Space is limited so call before midnight tonight".

DocDonzi
03-30-2003, 11:11 AM
Don't forget "DRY COUNTY"!!

Last year I thought people were kidding when they said the closest liquor store was 90 miles or more away.

Mammouth Cave is a Very cool place to visit and eat in their little cafe (very good).

I think one person can have 1 case of beer and 1 half gallon of hard liquor in their posession in a dry county.(I live in one in Arkansas.)

From all the jokes, I believe Arkansas and Kentucky have similar laws.

Leave your gun in plain sight. I would put it on the Bible on the dash!

Have Fun
We Had a Blast!!

The Emersons,
ClassicRazorback

tailwind
03-30-2003, 06:03 PM
For all of us maybe's and latecomers, is there any room left at the inn?

boldts
04-07-2003, 10:47 PM
Just want to remind everyone attending to take a moment and fill out a registration form. There is no registration charge as other than your room, dock and expenses, the gathering is free. I have received 22 forms so far and I want to thank those of you who have sent in a form. Even if your still considering the gathering and not sure yet, go ahead and send a form. It's better to plan for to many, than not enough. Rooms are probably beginning to run out also. If you can't get into the Jamestown Resort, I recommend the Jamestown State Park as an alternative.

I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone. :)

Crazy Horse
04-15-2003, 08:34 PM
If Toona is the auctioneer I bet $50 on the first item.

ToonaFish
04-15-2003, 11:15 PM
Thank you, Sir... we have $50 dollars from the dashing gentleman from Massachusetts, do I hear $55? It's a lovely bauble from the depths of the back of someone's tool box... do I hear $55?

Bunches,

Celene 'suffering stage fright'