PDA

View Full Version : Welcome mat is out for Ranman and Crazy horse

Budmann
02-12-2003, 10:55 AM
The Florida welcome mat is out for our Winter folks Crazy Horse and Ranman. C.D.M.A, Donzigo and Budmann will welcome them with open arms. The weather is great, so there will be some serious boating.

Budmann
02-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Who's up for some boating that weekend???

Team Hula Girl
02-12-2003, 01:33 PM
I am trying to make it to Miami fr the big show. If that falls through I will definitely be on the water.

John

Budmann
02-12-2003, 03:57 PM
John and Bea, the Miami boat show is this weekend. If you go down there next weekend, I don't think you will see much.

Team Hula Girl
02-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Budman, I guess I was thinking it was this weekend. The post doesn't say next weekend. Actually it doesn't even have a specific date or weekend shown. Maybe I missed something in an earlier post/thread????? Next week I will be in the Vero Beach area with my boat in tow, so I guess I won't be able to make it anyway. You guys will have a blast I am sure.

John

florida gator
02-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Budmann:
Who's up for some boating that weekend???What weekend are you talking about? Weather is getting up around 80 and I get my boat back this weekend. Engine builder says it is going to be fast! yippie

Crazy Horse
02-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Budmann...I just got in (11pm) and saw a note that you had called last night. I'll call you tomorrow, thanks. We will be in South Beach Feb 15-20 and then over to Donzigo's Thursday through the weekend. Looking forward to meeting you.

John & Trish

Jamesbon
02-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Is this all gonna coincide with "CDMA's going away bash?" Either way, I'm in! Looking forward to more mayhem!

J&K SHAHBAS
02-14-2003, 03:44 PM
Hey guys & gals I should have my 16 back in the water so Kathy and I might be able to stop by ,its time shelby gets her sea leggs!!

smokediver
02-14-2003, 05:14 PM
donzigo, count me in... i need directions from naples,....thanks

Crazy Horse
02-14-2003, 06:36 PM
Looking forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!! It is 5 degrees outside right now...we need to be there with you.

Donzigo thanks for putting the party together.

Fish boy
02-16-2003, 06:08 AM
Donzigo, give up the detals. Did Budmann fall off the dock at the Rock???? Pleeeeaaaaasssseee tell me you had a camera if he did.

Fish

PS,Laura and I will definately be there. I am still fighting the fuel problem I had at Gasparilla, but will still be there one way or the other. Any chance of getting Shaggy to come?

florida gator
02-16-2003, 08:14 PM
???? Still waiting on baby. Kinda going day by day. I will have a better idea as the weekend gets closer.

Still not sure about the boat either. New engine looks great. Still have not run it yet because of the bad weather today.

What race? Is that when the Grand Prix is in town?

Mark Albers
02-16-2003, 08:42 PM
Blackhawk wink

Are you game next weekend ???

I see thet are predicting .... RAIN

Mark 311 :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)

Budmann
02-17-2003, 07:28 AM
O.K. I will try to clear up some of the " ULGY :confused: :confused: " rumors going around regarding my midnight swim in the Intercoastal. I'm still alittle foggy on what exactly happened, However, I still contend, that some ___hole pushed me! :confused: wink wink

florida gator
02-17-2003, 08:37 AM
Mark Albers:
Blackhawk wink

Are you game next weekend ???

I see thet are predicting .... RAIN

Mark 311 :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)Mark, I think it's a partial chance for Sat only. Still alot can happen between now and then.

Mark, are you thinking about going?

Donzi Blackhawk
02-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Richard,

Count me in. I'll trailer the Blackhawk up to St. Pete. Hey, if it looks like rain on Saturday, does everyone still want to get together on Sunday?

Bryant

Budmann
02-18-2003, 12:30 PM
Bryant, Yes to your question regarding Sunday. It is supposed to rain all day Sat. I plan to go over to Richard's on Sat. and visit. I'm not going to bother to put my boat in until Sun. because of the rain. If you need to get a hold of me, my number is 727-410-2057.I will be happy to show you where a good ramp is, and assist you with launching, etc.

Budmann
02-18-2003, 02:58 PM
If its not the boat race, then I not going!

Dalelama
02-18-2003, 03:35 PM
Has anyone seen or heard from Crazyhorse & Trish?

Could they be buried under a deep blanket of snow smewhere?

Theyt were supposed to be in sunny Miami Beach yesterday.......................

Air 22
02-18-2003, 03:51 PM
Dale...ANYONE north of Raleigh isn't going to be on their original flight sched. Over 1200 flights alone in the NY area were cancelled today and the storm is moving north! Delays will back the system up for several days. People stranded in every airport across the nation trying to fly east etc. :mad: I'm glad we made it driving to Miami...flying we would of missed the show. Win some ...lose some in the aviation business. eek! Poodle...fix those sprinklers yet? :D U guys rock... wink

Ranman
02-19-2003, 11:08 AM
OK, call me crazy, but this is the first time I've really read this thread. I guess I didn't think about checking the "Events" section since I'm in the cold north.

Donzi Jenn and I are on schedule to fly out of Detroit tomorrow (Thursday Feb 20th). We will be landing in Tampa around noon and staying til Monday night.

We are very excited to be coming down for a few days and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. See you guys soon!

Cuda
02-19-2003, 10:08 PM
Richard, what is the destination?

pmreed
02-20-2003, 07:37 AM
I would have loved to come over, but that's the same day as the Exotic car show in Mt. Dora, and I have obligations there. My gas gauge didn't budge down in Miamah last weekend, and I really need to put some more hours on the boat. Have a good time; I'll be thinking of ya'll.

Phil

Budmann
02-20-2003, 08:43 AM
Cuda, Richard's house Sat. and Sun. Boating on Sun. because of rain on Sat. Dinner at Tio Pepe's tonight (Feb. 20th) in Clearwater off of 60.

Budmann
02-21-2003, 09:51 AM
Had a ball w/ Ranman and Crazy horse. Thanks go out to Donzigo for the midnight Donzi cruise. C.D.M.A. was showing his colors as usual. Love that kid! Well, this Sunday should be a good time. Just spoke to Bryant, and he and Mark Albers are in. Looks to be a good group coming. Would love to see the group continue to grow. Call me if you need to be talked into it. (727) 784-4033

smokediver
02-21-2003, 05:06 PM
sorry but I can't make it. I am going over to west palm to pick up my daughter.... you guys have fun!!!

Budmann
02-27-2003, 09:08 AM
Well... all I can say is WOW!!! Those of you on the Registry, who have not yet met John and Trish (Crazy Horse) and Randy and Jenn ( Ranman) are missing out. These people are GREAT!!!! I can't wait to get them back down here.

Crazy Horse
02-27-2003, 09:52 AM
We had a terrific time in Florida. Thank you all for getting together several times to hang out with us. And a special thank you to Donzigo, Smila, and CDMA for rounding everyone up. We'll see all of you at the Hometown Rally if not sooner.

Donzi Trish enjoying the beach.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/chorsett01.jpg

DonziGo beached
http://www.donzi.net/photos/ttcrazyhorse02.jpg

Smila & Donzigo enjoying an afternoon cruise.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/tthorse04.jpg

Donzi Trish, Crazy Horse, Donzi Jenn, Rain Man trying to figure out why they live anywhere but Florida.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/tthorse03.jpg