View Full Version : Florida get together

Mark Albers
06-09-2002, 10:18 PM
Donzi Aficioandos :)

Does anyone want to meet up July 13 or 14
I am new to Florida and would like see your machines

Thanks

Mark 311 :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)

Dalelama
06-10-2002, 07:13 AM
How do you feel about comming over to Miami?

We're looking into puttin' something together sometime this summer in Biscayne Bay.

Tidbart
06-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Hey Mark,
I'll join you, somewhere. There is also a plan for a Swanee River get-together sometime.
Bob

P.S. I have a couple of photos to send you from the St. Cloud races. I will send them when I get a few spare minutes.

G - FORCE 88
06-11-2002, 11:07 PM
When is this Donzi thing in Biscayne Bay? I am new to the DOnzi world so I would like to meet some people. Would be cool to have a get together of some sort. Let me know>>>>>jon
email me with any 411 @: tantan99@bellsouth.net

Donzi Blackhawk
06-18-2002, 09:09 PM
Mark, A get together would be a lot of fun. Donzi dealer meeting is coming up in July, I think we should all try to meet. Check out the pic of my engine, it is listed under the thread "donzi decals on mercruiser engines" it is now almost ready to go into the boat.
For the longest time I have wanted to trailer my Blackhawk to West Palm Beach, launch and spend the weekend in the Bahamas. If anyone is interested in a trip like this, let me know, it would be a blast to go as a donzi group.
As far as a Miami road trip, let's here more details.

Mark Albers
06-23-2002, 10:31 PM
Donzi Aficionados wink

I took my 22-Classic down to the local ramp Friday afternoon

The factory was launching a 38 footer with the scorpion option (dam where is my digital camera)

Anyway.....

If their is a Donzi dealer meeting in the Miami area and what dates can we coordinate ???

or

Maybe meet in Orlando area on the fresh water

Come back & tune in

Donzi Blackhawk
06-23-2002, 10:49 PM
Mark, The Donzi dealer meeting begins July 21 at the Sarasota Hyatt. Let's see if we can get a few classics to show up in the evening at the Boat House for some drinks.

CrackerJack
06-24-2002, 10:24 AM
This is before school starts again and is close by. We would be able to make it.
Here is a picture of most of the family off Longboat Boat a couple of weeks ago. Ted (HP500)
took the picture with a throw away water camera.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/donzilb.jpg

HELLERBOY
06-24-2002, 11:26 AM
The wife and I will have to check our work load, if we can swing it we will be there in our 22c.

Mark Albers
06-24-2002, 04:09 PM
It sounds like July 21 is the ticket :D
(you mean I dont have to drive to Kentucky)

Jack
If Ted ownes a disposable camera :rolleyes:
It only means life at Wellcraft is sinking

I suggest we have a premeeting at the CHEETAH CLUB
You know ....
(their something to be said about full nudity and hard liquor).... Don would have approved

CrackerJack
06-24-2002, 04:32 PM
Mark,
It was my camera, but Ted was humble enough to
take the picture.

clayman
06-24-2002, 07:48 PM
I'll be in Michigan with mine, sorry
james

Last Tango
06-27-2002, 11:43 AM
I'm going to start a new heading called "SEADOGS in Sarasota July 21st" to clarify what we is being planned and who seems to be planning it. We have this idea scattered over several threads. I hope that Mark Albers and Donzi Blackhawk can coordinate a hotel for the weekend in July preceeding the Donzi Dealers meeting at the Mariott.
Mark :cool: (Supreme SEADOG)