PDA

View Full Version : dallas boat show 2/8 and 2/9

roadtrip se
01-17-2003, 09:24 AM
Who's coming? Let's get a count here.

Bruce Donze has been doing some recon at the new local dealer, Extreme Marine, and it looks like he will have plenty of Donzis to inspect. Cool.

Again, I suggest a hotel in the Arlington area
for easy access to anything else you might want to do in DFW. Lots of choices for dinner on Saturday night also.

Lenny, or any other nut, fly into Dallas and we'll pick you up! The chat room will survive.

Great weekend coming up!

Todd

Hotspare
01-17-2003, 01:09 PM
Todd .... We'll Be There on 2/8 and 2/9 with Continous "Behind the Scenes Reporting" At Xtreme Marine, No Job to Big or To Small For The Donzi Gang ............ LOL. "See Ya at The Show" ..... Bruce. :D

krakmeup
01-17-2003, 08:13 PM
Bruce, Todd - we'd like to join up, at least to meet some new faces, have a dinner, go to the show - we'll drive up from Houston area Sat 2/8 morning and Depart Sunday morning. Any place you are meeting? We could tag up sometime after lunch, or at the show and then head to a dinner. We're now shopping for our 16 or 18 and need all the help we can get!

Thanks!!
Keith & Ruth Ann

PS Suggestions on hotels in the area? I know you said Arlington, but specifics?

roadtrip se
01-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Keith,

If you are driving up Saturday morning, you would probably want to meet us at the show in Dallas. Market Hall on I-35 just north of downtown Dallas, Oak Lawn exit.

As for accomondations in Arlington, there is every flavor of hotel there. Try to get something near the 360/30/six Flags area, so we can hook up easily Saturday evening for dinner.

Great place in Arlington for dinner would be Humperdinks. Tallest bar in Arlington, great micro-brew, sports on TV, and a wide variety of food. Easy to find too, on Six Flags Drive next to the park.

See everybody there...

Todd

krakmeup
01-20-2003, 01:15 PM
Todd - got it, thanks! Sounds like a great plan; I'll send you private email with our contact info.

Keith & Ruth Ann

krakmeup
01-22-2003, 08:04 AM
Todd, we'll be staying at the Arlington Hilton Sat night - send your contact info or meeting place, and we'll look for you all there!

Keith

Hotspare
01-30-2003, 12:16 AM
Keith, Todd !!!!!!!!! The 38ZR IS HERE !!!!! I put my pinkys on it ......... This looks like one long lean Serious "Wave Smashin" Machine ...... Wouldn't let me take the Flight Deck cover off though, gotta get a ticket for that I guess .......LOL. Speaking of that, I'm workin on getting some VIP Passes .... If interested email me soon as you can .... Just need a Name, and Number in party, will forward to Jim at Xtreme ........ He's limited on passes per day, so let me know "Quick Like" ......... That's It ,,,,,, Reporting almost live, from the not opend yet, Dallas Boat Show ................. :rolleyes:

krakmeup
01-30-2003, 07:01 AM
Sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are confirmed as being there on Saturday, me and Ruth Ann. We'll gwet to the show ~noon or so (Dallas is a 4-5 hr road trip) and spend the afternoon thee, then hope to meet up somewhere with a group. Let me know! I'll send you PM with contact info,
Keith

farmer tx
01-31-2003, 10:30 PM
Bruce,
Sounds great! We are coming in the 8th, and leaving on the 10th. Hope to see everyone there.

Later,

:cool: :cool:

roadtrip se
02-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Okay, I've got the following folks confirmed:

-Scot and Kim VanAlystine
-Keith & Ruth Ann Kreider
-Mark and Polly Horne
-Bruce Donze
-Scott Dabbs

Let's plan on meeting at the Donzi booth between noon and one on Saturday. Again, the show is at Market Hall, just north of downtown on I-35E at the Oaklawn exit.

Planning on dinner and brews at Humperdinks in Arlington, for any late arrivers. Humperdinks is on Six Flags road just across from the park just west of the 360/30 interchange.

Anybody lost or confused can call me at 817.236.3238.

Should be fun and see you all soon!

Todd
wondering what happened to Darrell...

rae
02-05-2003, 03:22 PM
Sounds good. We'll see everyone on Saturday!

Ruth Ann

Darrell
02-05-2003, 05:18 PM
Todd

Too bad I can't make it this weekend, the Boss is going to Miami ,and I have to stay here at the dealership this weekend. However I'm sure I'll see ya at PK, and the rest of the folks at the get-together in Sept.

Darrell

Hotspare
02-06-2003, 01:51 AM
Got Some Dallas Boat Show VIP Passes For The Confirmed Folks, Compliments Of Xtreme Marine :) Should Be Ready At (Will Call) Near The Main Entrance No Later Than 12 Noon Saturday ...... Just Give Them Your Names ,,,, Should Be Cool .......... Todd & Jill Sommerville ...... Scot & Kim VanAlstyne ..... Mark & Polly Horn .... Keith & Ruth Anne Kreider ..... Scott Dabbs ..... And River Rat (Sorry Rat, Didnt Know Your Proper Name At The Time) So Anyway ...... Looks Like Xtreme Is Trying To Stirr Things Up A Bitt :D Anyway, Hope You-All Can Make It, Have A Safe Trip, And We'll See You There ........................ Bruce ....

Hotspare
02-06-2003, 02:04 AM
Darrell ,,,, Sorry you can't make the show this year .......... That's Ok though,,, We've Ordered up a long "Hot Ass Summer" between now and the next ......... Sure we'll get together sometime betwixed the two ......... I'm sure someone will be posting pic's Anyway ,,,,, That should help ya through ............. Later on CowBoy ............ Bruce.

krakmeup
02-06-2003, 02:37 PM
Thanks, FreightDog, on the pass info - we'll see you Sat! cool!

Keith & Ruth Ann

farmer tx
02-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Bruce,
Thhat sounds great! See ya sat.

Until then,

harbormaster
02-07-2003, 02:23 AM
I cannot make it guys. I will probably have to work. Sorry...

farmer tx
02-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Great time was had by all in Dallas! Thanks Bruce for the passes, Jill and Todd for the shuttle service, nice to meet Keith & Ruth Ann, and great to see Scott D. again. Hope to see everyone again soon (when it is warmer and in the boats) Kim and Scot we wish you could have been there but we understand Scot was very busy.

Mark & Polly http://www.donzi.net/photos/phorne01.jpg

rae
02-10-2003, 10:10 AM
Keith and I just wanted to say we had a great time on Saturday! :) It was really nice to meet everyone and you made us feel very welcome. We thank everyone for the pointers (remote shot anyone!) and can't wait to meet up again.
Thank you Bruce and Xtreme Marine for the passes.
Here are a few pictures of the boats

22ZX front with the 38 ZX beside it
http://www.donzi.net/photos/kkreider527.jpg

22 Classic
http://www.donzi.net/photos/kkreider549.jpg

38 ZR Race winner; 16 Classic in the background
http://www.donzi.net/photos/kkreider553.jpg

Thanks again everyone and you're welcome our way anytime,
Ruth Ann :cool:

Hotspare
02-12-2003, 10:16 AM
My Daughter Alissa, and I would like to Thank Everybody for Showing us such a Great time at the Show ...... Todd & Jill are Still Proving to be the Host with the Most ....... frmrtx, and rae for the great pic's ...... Also Meeting Keith & Ruth Ann (rae) And Scott Dabbs for the first time ........ You Guy's are Too Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to AOTH III and Hoping to meet up again ...... Later on, Cowboy's & Girl's ................. Bruce.