PDA

View Full Version : Daytona APBA Owner's Gathering

Donzi Marine VP
04-10-2002, 12:15 PM
An Open Invitation

Hello from Donzi Marine!

As most of you are aware we are BACK in a big way when it comes to Donzi Racing! The first race just unfolded in St. Cloud with the AC Delco/Snap on boat taking second place. The first major event is about to happen in Daytona Beach, Florida April 25-28. Here we will be racing for the first time the factory race boat.

We have arranged to have an incredible on-land display at this event featuring our factory race boat, the AC Delco boat, the factory 38 ZR Poker Run boat, all kinds of other toy vehicles and we will be announcing a new partnership with a major company!

We will have a hospitality tent set up and we are inviting Donzi Owners to come and have a few drinks on us, mingle with the our executive staff, eat a bit of food, and just relax!

We never take for granted what has brought us to the forefront of performance boating - you, our customer. And we would love to be able to entertain all of you if you can make it.

Please post a message and let us know if you can make it. Event information can be found at
apbaoffshore.com

The cocktails are chilling as we speak!

Nick Miller
Donzi Marine Vice President

pmreed
04-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Nick, I am soo there!! Check this Events and Gatherings forum for the Daytona topic. www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000075 (http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000075). We already have several people interested and now I'm sure there will be many more. My call to arms doesn't carry much weight, but yours sure does!!

Phil

CrackerJack
04-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Count me and my son as attendees. Thanks for the invite, Jack

Kent Perroux
04-11-2002, 08:10 AM
I'll be there. Daytona is an incredible race site! Since Extreme doesn't have an F2 boat yet, I guess I'll root for the cool Donzi in F2...

Mark Albers
04-11-2002, 10:30 PM
Mr DMVP wink

Thanks for the invite
Please bring a 22-Classic Special Edition
After all the Donzi Classic Aficionados are the true loyalist

Let see my 93 Classic does 72 mph
If I launch from Sarasota and take the long way around the Florida peninsula what is my ETA (just kidding) :D

Mark 311 :cool: :cool:
Sarasota - - - W F O (when passion rules the game I get on the water and learn to play)

ps... I work for Owens Corning we spend 30 mil a year on advertising (hint hint hint)

Magic Float
04-18-2002, 07:32 AM
Karen and I are coming.

Cuda
04-22-2002, 05:56 PM
Where is this display going to be?

GeneD
04-23-2002, 09:54 AM
Nick,
Is Captain Morgan coming?
See you there!