PDA

View Full Version : The Sound Of Thunder Head Count

Shanghied Again
06-29-2003, 08:25 AM
Here we go, As we get closer to the date, Its time to know who is attending. I am trying to have window plates made up for the event, You can stick them on your trailer bumber of your car anywhere? They will be 1x3 and in color, I am working on Donzi for some goodies, Not Much Help in that area without the Millers! See Everyone there.
1) Frank, Melissa My two sons Frankie and Sean.
2) John and Pat Dandola

FASTEDDIE
06-29-2003, 10:49 AM
Fasteddie & Lady Augusta

Hotboat
06-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Hotboat (Dale) and Donzi Donna will be there. We will be flying up on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Hope someone will be kind enough to offer a boat ride! See you guys there. biggrin. biggrin.

Dr. Dan
06-29-2003, 06:19 PM
:cool: Doc and The Leaping Lizard :D

boxy
06-30-2003, 07:30 AM
Boxy, and the lovely Lou...

Extreme Measures
06-30-2003, 11:06 PM
Thanks Frank for the question. I was going to post the same question.I just need to know how many also for the slips that I'm booking for everyone in Kingston on our Lunch stop wink .We will be docking at Confederation Basin in Kingston on the Ramada Inn side day docks.My family consist on 4 people my wife Ann, daughter Keirsten (7 years old),son Colin (12 years old),and myself Chris. We are looking forward to meeting you all at The Sound Of Thunder 2003.It's only 11 days away eek! .Just one more word of advice please bring you I.D. with you you might need it for the customs people.The I.D. you should have if possible is a Photo drivers licence and your Birth Certificate.With this type of Identification you should have no problems with Customs :D .We have to check in with Canada Customs when we arrive in Kingston for Lunch.Take Care everyone see you in the Islands any question just ask I will try to answer. :)

:) Your Friends In Boating :)

:cool: Extreme Mesaures :cool:

MOP
06-30-2003, 11:53 PM
:( Still working on loose ends, I know all will come together. EM are you and Boxy going to post general itinerary. I'll need a little help with times and places, I will be staying on Liz & Larry's island up in Blind Bay. I'm heading out the evening of the 9th should be there mid day on the 10th looking forward to the meet!

Mustang Susie
07-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Look out... the Winni bandits will be attending eek!

Mustang Susie, Ponyboy, lil' filly, and the colt

Woodsy and the Princess

T-bone (Tom Davis) and the lovely Kimberly

Pete and "that's a nice donzi you have there" Moe

olredalert
07-01-2003, 08:49 PM
----------The lovely Jan and the deck swab(me)are anxiously awaiting our departure.Im done with selling Bloomington Gold shirts to Corvette nutcases now(last weekend)so the rest of the summer is looking up!Cant wait!!!!!!!.........Bill S.....ol red!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-02-2003, 05:17 AM
Bryan & Nancy Tuvell
Jessica and Joey (14 and 9)

see ya soon Frank. Bryan

GEOO
07-02-2003, 07:04 AM
I'm heading out on Thursday with friend Jim. Still putting the boat back together...

Murphy
07-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Murph, Mrs. Murph, Daughters Danielle (12) and Lindsey (10) Arriving 7/8, departing 7/14.

MOP
07-02-2003, 08:57 PM
My friends up at the island did not have much luck finding Kid stuff, did send info below may be of some help.

There is no ad nor mention of babysitters in the local papers. If I were looking, I'd call the local hotels - here's a short list of the larger ones...

Pine Tree Point- 888-pinebay
TI Club - 800-ticc
Bonnie Castle- 315-482-4511
RiverEdge Resort- 800-enjoyus

Hope this helps.
Liz

roadtrip se
07-02-2003, 10:51 PM
t & j

Dr. Dan
07-06-2003, 07:39 AM
:D We're leaving Wednesday night....arriving sometime Thursday Mid Day I would imagine....we are bringing our "Passports" no birth certificates,I trust this will be acceptable... Do we have a planned agenda, like where and when we will hook up with each other? :p looking forward to seeing you all..our Cell Phone is 717-512-3656....see ya in a few days.... :cool: ...Doc

olredalert
07-06-2003, 11:59 AM
-------That flipper-dip may be a little rancid by this time if you left it in the truck!!!!!!
-------Jan and I were as ready as we could be and then Friday we decided to go for a lunch cruise.We got caught in an unbelieveable storm,and now I appear to have some sort of cold.Bummer.Ill get over it.I hear alcohol does wonders..........Bill S

Shanghied Again
07-06-2003, 02:40 PM
We will be up Thursday Afternoon, Friday night Boxy has a place we are going to, Saturday night Barbeque Night, I will hand out the window plaques, I will be bringing some stuff up (Donzi Related) Maybe we will have a Grab Bag if everyone brings something, Friday and Saturday we will be setting up some sea adventures.

BERTRAM BOY
07-06-2003, 04:14 PM
C & D