john Buscema
06-28-2003, 04:09 PM
would like to meet up with you all, In tampa fl please post next outting

Donzigo
06-28-2003, 10:36 PM
Throw a call to David Aaron - 407-234-3053

florida gator
06-30-2003, 08:04 AM
John there was some talk of one in a week or so in General Discussion after the last one was rained out.

florida gator
06-30-2003, 08:25 AM
Oops, maybe not. I just tried that thread and it appears to have been removed.

DonzigoJR
06-30-2003, 09:53 AM
I would be happy to get together with antone in the Florida area. My weekends are booked solid til the beginning of Aug but after that its on....Donzi Style. Sure would like to come up with some kind of get together in Aug. before the end of the summer. I guess I will start a new post soon for weekend rally around that time.

Donzigo
06-30-2003, 09:57 AM
Florida Gator & Buscillia,

David (Donzigo Jr.) has posted several opportunites for us, to get together, over in St. Petersburg. The last one got rained out, sort of. But, there was an outing, it was loads of fun, too. But, it seems that maybe he is pushing too hard to have everyobody get together; and, so I told Jr. to remove the thread. If others want to get together, we are boating every weekend.

Truth is that the West Coast group, Budman, Fishboy, Donzigo & Jr. , Cuda (We ain't seen much of you lately , cuz you run with the big boys now), Jamesbon, & defintely John & Bea, (Bea's Nest, who comes all the way from Tampa), get together just about every weekend. SOOOOOOO, if anybody wants to meet up with us, we are always out there around St. Pete. and laying back a beer or two or three, eating good food, & laughing and having fun.

Anybody wanting to join the fun should call:
Donzigo (Richard Aaron) at 727-867-7020. I usually know where everyone is; because, I'm sort of centrally located.

FYI - The next run is going to be to Beer Can Island, between Bradenton & Sarasota, at the pass. And that will be on this seekend, July 4th.

Cuda
07-02-2003, 11:43 PM
Donzigo:
Cuda (We ain't seen much of you lately , cuz you run with the big boys now) Err, if my math is correct, thirty is still less than thirty three! :D

Actually, between rotten weather, busy as hell at work, and a starter problem that caused me to catch the boat on fire this evening, we haven't been out much. :(

Check these two posts for details.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53469

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53643

Donzigo
07-03-2003, 07:48 AM
...........Cuda, I'm messing with ya man, we ain't seen much of you and Lady Debbie. We miss you guys. We're gonna be out at Shell both days this weekend. Donzigo Jr's think's he's got a surprise, coming from New York State, to show off. We'll see whoever's there on Saturday & Sunday.

My best to the Debbie girl.

Yeah, 30 is less than 33; but, oh what a 30 that is...........you win any and all "rooster tail" contests, man!!!!

Cuda
07-03-2003, 12:28 PM
At this point, I wished I hadn't taken the 20 foot Formula apart! I will be bitter if I don't make the poker run. Maybe I should sell both Formulas and get a mint Minx and be done with it, and change left for all the Donzi apparel I can find! :)

knee deep
07-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Good luck with the apparel...........of course the Poodle may have a suggestion or two.