Bug
06-20-2003, 08:44 PM
Can anyone tell me more about this event and
places to stay? Looking to go this year and I
don't know anything about the event or area.Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

FASTEDDIE
06-20-2003, 09:04 PM
See www.donziclub.com (http://www.donziclub.com) Check "Events".Most people stay at the Naswa Resort. See their website.

Bug
06-21-2003, 01:02 PM
Thanks Eddie

Bug
06-21-2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks Eddie

mphatc
06-25-2003, 05:08 PM
Do a search on Winnipesaukee lodging on Google . . or Weirs Beach, or Gilford , or Meredith . . .

This area has lots of lodging available, and bookings have been real low this year, selection should be good.

The Naswa is the _beach bar_ of choice on Winnipesaukee, but there are MANY places to stay in the area! Weirs Beach is the celebratory party end of the lake, (IMHO, not the classiest place, sorry just my opinion)the best boating is elsewhere . . on the lake!!!!! There are many restaurants and bars within walking distance in any of the ports . .

Meredith has classy places and also simple eating
Center Harbor, great for lunch , 1 spot straight up from the docks and a great place a 1/2 mile walk away.
Wolfeboro, the oldest summer resort town in the US !!!! has numerous great eateries! Good places for subs and sandwiches as well.
Alton, ice cream, hot dogs, burgers and Chinese.

Mario L.
69 Corsican
and a lifetime on Winni

Mario L.

Bug
06-25-2003, 08:36 PM
Thanks Mario !!!

Crazy Horse
06-25-2003, 09:08 PM
I think Mario outlined it quite right. Check out this link it'll likely be helpful.

http://winnipesaukee.com/

waleyetwo
06-26-2003, 08:32 AM
ck out winnilakers.com thats the fun site.
hope you make it up it's a lot of fun.

Dr. Dan
07-20-2003, 08:07 AM
:D I am packing the Excedrin and Tylenol for this years run......need to bring some dancing shoes to keep up with Moe, :rolleyes: the Dancin' Queen! Lookin Forward to doing the do! wink
....Doc of Dimentia :p

mattyboy
07-25-2003, 08:16 PM
safe trip to all going, have fun
post pics

Thanks
Matty