PDA

View Full Version : Gull Island/Jobbienooner

bgagne
06-19-2003, 08:48 AM
Is anyone planning on attending the annual Jobbienooner party on Gull Island, June 27th? I have heard that it is quite the event.

olredalert
06-19-2003, 05:56 PM
--------Thats so close to Randys wedding I guess he will just have to postpone it!!!!!!!
--------Im sure all us Harsens Island DONZI nut-jobs will be lurking somewhere around Gull Island that day.I know I will.......Bill S(old enough to have been one of the original Jobbie-nooners)

--------Just got to thinking(always dangerous).Is that the weekend that Bill and his wife have the big party at the Harsens address?

Brad Lyon
06-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Bill,

Kraven's party is the first weekend in August if I remember correctly. As far as Randy and Jenn's wedding, my invitation must be lost in the mail, is yours! :D :D

Brad

boldts
06-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Does this Jobbienooner go on all weekend? There is a lot happening on St.Clair that weekend with a Poker Run, APBA Offshore race and Jobbienooner. Sounds like a terrific reason for all the nearby Donzi owners to get together and enjoy the fun! :D Is this also the Saturday Jenn and Randy are getting hitched? We could all drop in uninvited and unannounced to the reception! I'd tie tin cans to the boat trailer if need be. LOL :cool: wink :D

KRAVEN
06-20-2003, 07:37 PM
My daughters graduation party is the 28th,on the island.We are hoping to be at Gull on the 29th.I'sure thge party will be going on all weekend.

olredalert
06-20-2003, 07:43 PM
Bill,

------You going to be around this weekend?..........Bill S

goatee
06-20-2003, 09:14 PM
IT'S MORE OF A THURSDAY/FRIDAY THING. SURE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THERE ALL WEEKEND, BUT NOT LIKE FRIDAY.
FOR YOU OUT OF TOWNERS,,,,,TAKE AN ISL. THE SIZE OF A MEIJERS PARKING LOT. (OR WALMART FOR YOU DOWN SOUTH) AND PUT 5,000 PEOPLE ON IT.
FOR THOSE GOING,,,,DONT FORGET YOUR PLASTIC BEAD NECKLACES! eek! eek! :D
I MAY HAVE TO WORK frown

harbormaster
06-23-2003, 02:13 PM
I Betcha RANMAN and Donzi JENN will be there...

Ranman
06-24-2003, 07:57 AM
Ah yes, the Jobbienooner eek! . Normally, we would be there for sure. Problem is that the wedding is on August 16 and there is a 2 week honeymoon thereafter :cool: . In short, vacation time for me outside of the honeymoon is nonexistant. There is a jobbienooner II later in the season that is held on a Saturday. You can bet we'll be at that one :D .

I do plan to be on the water that weekend though, so I'm sure we'll get together with some of the local Donziites.

goatee
07-02-2003, 10:29 PM
did anyone go to this? i'd sure like to see some pic's!!! i had to work frown

Donzigo
07-03-2003, 07:51 AM
Isn't there a website?

Doug G
07-03-2003, 09:51 AM
There is a website:

jobbienooner (http://www.jobbienooner.com)

When you click on pictures, you can see them from years past also. You may want to keep the kids out of here, though :D