PDA

View Full Version : New to the donzi family

notdaddys
06-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Just bought a Donzi, I love this boat. Hopefully I am welcomed into the club!!!!!!!!

goatee
06-02-2003, 10:24 PM
welcome! what did you buy? what's powering it? what prop? color? post photos....we all want to see. :D

Ed Donnelly
06-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Greetings!! Ask lots of questions and post lots of pictures. This is a GREAT site with many helpful people on board...Ed

MOP
06-03-2003, 08:08 AM
Welcome! Always glad to see good people come aboard, it is a great place for giving and taking of so many ideas. I know everyone up here likes to see the family grow.

smoothie
06-03-2003, 08:20 AM
There are many donzi folks in michigan,post some pics and welcome aboard...

olredalert
06-03-2003, 09:18 AM
---------Welcome aboard,Notdaddys,its good to see another Michigander on the site.Around Detroit a goodly number of us seem to congregate around the Harsens Island area.Lots of good "play water" and more than one watering-hole.Thats when the temperature is above 60!!!!!I should have been out there yesterday,but classic car problems got in my way,and today the weather has turned back to mush again.Oh well!
---------Ill echo everyone else and ask about your DONZI.What model,color,power,etc.?..........Bill S

notdaddys
06-03-2003, 02:44 PM
I bought it used, with only 71 hours. It's a '98 with 260 hp, a 305 mercruiser, and right now I have a stainless steel 3-blade prop on it. It has a cuddy cabin, and it is red, white, and blue. It looks just like the Z22, without the graphics. But they didn't start making the z series until '99. So I am unsure as to what to call it, although I called Donzi and they told me it is a Z22. Go figure!! This is actually my first boat, so I definately will need lots of advise. I have also been up to Harsens a couple of times this year, I have friends at the St. Clair Yacht Club Marina. I will get some pictures on the site, asap. Thanks for welcoming me!!!!

TMANN
06-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Welcome!!! I would also love to see some pictures. You will love it here - great bunch of people.

TMANN

DonzigoJR
06-03-2003, 02:53 PM
Welcome aboard. Hopefully you can get lots of great info and meet lots of great people. I know I have.

boldts
06-03-2003, 03:07 PM
Welcome NOTdaddys :D Can't wait to see the picture of your new toy. I live near Columbus, OH and enjoy comming up to StClair when the MI gang gets together. Look forward to meeting you and viewing your Donzi :)

Jbesst
06-03-2003, 03:49 PM
Notdaddy's, Welcome, being somewhat new myself I must tell you that this a great place to learn and these are good folks who share info.and knowledge. Want to hear ( and see)more about your new toy. Regards Jim

Sam
06-03-2003, 08:08 PM
This is your lucky day ! there are several Donzi's right here in the Detroit area. I keep mine in the Algonac area. Give me a shout somtime and I'll fill you in.

Sam

Brad Lyon
06-03-2003, 08:37 PM
Welcome Notdaddys,

Have you checked out the posts from our day on Lake St. Clair (http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000205)? We had quite the day.

Maybe we can get the Michigan guy's to get together again soon, how about it Doug, Tony, Sam, Bill, Bill, Randy, Jamie, Chris, Mike, Goatee and any others I may have left out. Any dates sound good?

Brad

KRAVEN
06-03-2003, 09:24 PM
Welcome Notdaddys,
We have quite a large group of Donzi owners in the Detroit metro area.Liz and I can be found on Lake St.Clair during the summer,as we own a cottage on Harsen's Island.Drop a line and I am sure we can get a group together.Let us know what you bought and post some pics. :D

Hotboat
06-03-2003, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the site. I can assure you this place has a wealth of knowledge. :p

Extreme Measures
06-03-2003, 10:14 PM
We would like to welcome you to your new family notdaddy i will get the adoption paper all filled out for you.

wink Your friends In Boating wink

:cool: Extreme Measures :cool:

Fish boy
06-04-2003, 10:22 PM
welcome to the donzi family... and of course your new addiction- the donzi registry.

Digger
06-05-2003, 06:09 AM
Welcome! Enjoy!