PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Donzi Hometown Rally

Donzi Marine VP
10-03-2002, 03:15 PM
Well Gang,

We have approximately 24 hours until we officially begin the 2002 Donzi Hometown Rally! Mike and I just went over a few last minute items and I must say that this will certainly be the most exciting event we have ever held.

For those of you that are registered, we can't wait to see you. For those of you that have been on the fence about coming, pack your bags and just get on with it!! This will be the biggest event we have ever held for our owners!! You do not want to miss the parties, the entertainment, the contests, the surprises, the Donzi girls, the Donzi guys, and most of all, the Donzi comraderie!!

If you want to register you can go on-line tonight or call Mike Miller tomorrow at (941) 727-0622!

We look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow night at the pool party at 7:00 PM sharp!!

Nick Miller

harbormaster
10-03-2002, 04:54 PM
I cannot wait!!

clayman
10-03-2002, 06:34 PM
Can't wait either, been polishing and redoing stuff on the boat the last to days!
James

Bad-Tat
10-03-2002, 07:27 PM
Got Mr Tomahawk's boat and truck in the drive all set to go pick him up at the airport at 0600 and head south!!! Asked June if that boat ever has any dirt on it??? Look for a teal flash around mid afternoon!!!

Tidbart
10-03-2002, 07:50 PM
Me too, Clayman. Except is has been for the last 2 weeks. Man I can't wait to splash it. Hope everything runs OK.
See everyone tomorrow.
B