PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Hometown Rally Getting Big!!

Donzi Marine VP
09-19-2002, 01:31 PM
Hello Donzi Owners!

I wanted to drop a line to let all of you know that the response so far for the Donzi Hometown Rally has been incredible. The reservations are pouring in and it looks like we will "own" Sarasota, Florida the weekend of October 4-6.

This will be one of, if not the largest Donzi Owners event ever held. If you have not already registered we urge you to do so now. We have many incredible surprises for those attending and we're sure that you'll want to be a part of the "big party".

We are also planning on bringing some of our new boat models so that all of you can check em' out!

Go to donzimarine.com to register. Whether you are one person or a family of eight, if you come we guarantee a wonderful and enjoyable time for all.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Nick Miller

Air 22
09-19-2002, 08:37 PM
Where can we sign up for a ride in the 38ZR???
Looking foward to my first Rally!!!

Dr. Dan
09-20-2002, 12:53 PM
:D Just a note to those of you from The Thunder On The Bay Event...Jackson Marine Sales will have representatives attending the Owners Rally ...Patricia Jackson and Lou Petrone will be available to answer questions on Donzis....it's nice to see support from one of our local dealers, these guys
put on a great event this year and I think can be instrumental in our newly forming...."Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners Association" :cool: , make sure you all introduce yourselves and let them know just how strong our owners group is here on the Registry!... wink Doc

ToonaFish
09-21-2002, 12:01 AM
Uh, Dr. Dan, if you changed the name to "Atlantic Coast Donzi Club" you could have shirts made up that read "Hi, We're AC/DC"...

Bunches,

Celene 'you get that controlled substance in the mail yet?'

Dr. Dan
09-21-2002, 06:09 AM
Tuna, Yes I did... wink Thank You very much...glad it worked out... :cool: I think with some of the "Donzi Lunatics" we have over this way, it's beyond AC/DC, already! :rolleyes: Great Group of Classic and Z owners over here on the "Right Coast" we want to be all inclusive from Classics to Z's and even ZF's,lota hot looking center consoles ...I am looking forward to some great Regional Events in the Future. With the Central location,only a days drive for most, it's an easy & flat coastal drive up and down I-95 or up & down the scenic I-81. With both "Fresh and Salt Water Areas" available...we have some great ideas for gatherings in some unique settings, that I know our "Registry Gang" would appreciate....more to come later :p ...Doc