PDA

View Full Version : Meeting in Cincinnati to head to AOTH III

boldts
05-10-2003, 03:23 PM
We've done this in the past, so we'll do it again. It's a nice way to gather for the trip to KY. It also adds safety and help if someone needs it. Not to mention, a caravan of 6 to 10 Donzi boats traveling together looks way cooool!

We'll meet at the Quality Inn off I-75 in Cincinnati. Time to leave this point is scheduled for 10 to 10:30AM EST. putting us at Jamestown around 1:30 to 2PM which will be 12:30 to 1PM CST.

Take exit 14 towards Woodlawn/Evendale.
Turn left on Glendale/Milford Road
Quality Inn will be on the left.

Fuel for the tow vehicle is available along with a super market for that last minute supplies pick-up.

Brad Lyon
05-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey Michigan guy's, dont miss the turn this year! :D :D

Have lots of fun.

Brad

boldts
05-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey, just a quick question. I posted a leave time from Cincy of 10:00 to 10:30AM. Tell ya the truth, I'd like to get on the road earlier say 8:00 tp 8:30AM. Full of gas ready to go straight thru to Cumberland. Now, I'm bringing our 6 year old this year, so straight thru may not happen, but I'd like to get to the lake and run the horses somewhere for dinner Thursday afternoon. I figure it's a vacation day, so let's vacation. Maybe up to Conley Bottom. I know that's an early start for the MI contingent. Just throwing it out as a suggestion.

goatee
05-20-2003, 11:36 PM
here's one more suggestion,,,head down early and spend a day at cedar pointe??? since i'm not a morning person,,,this gives more sleep time in the am..... wink

Terry0341
05-21-2003, 03:12 AM
Scott, We will be leaving Thursday Morning from Portsmouth and should be at Jamestown around noon. You all have a great trip and be safe. We will see ya'll down there. Don't forget Party on the Love Boat! :cool: :D

boldts
05-21-2003, 08:28 AM
OK gang, looks like everyone has different ideas on their leave time. If you happen to be in Cincy by 8:30AM, meet us at the Quality Inn. My current plans are to leave Cincy at 8:30AM. I'd like to be at Jamestown before the majority of folks arrive early afternoon.

Terry, the Love Boat is looking good. Might ask to borrow it as a set-up place for our P/C picture print-out station. Give folks a nice place, out of the weather (which of course will be sunny and beautiful wink ) to view, select and print the picture of them in action that they would like.

Terry0341
05-21-2003, 11:26 AM
We will welcome the oppertunity to help in any way we can Scott. See you at Jamestown!