PDA

View Full Version : Mike Miller to Make Special Appearance in Eufaula

Donzi Marine VP
08-27-2002, 12:28 PM
Hello from Sarasota, Florida!

After recieving numerous e-mails from donzi.net members and a barrage of letters from some incredibly beautiful women, I have made the decision to send Mike Miller to represent the Donzi factory at the Lake Eufaula event!

Another reason that Mike is coming is that I cannot take another day of him moping around the office and mumbling about what a great time he would have had in Lake Eufaula =).

Seriously, your support of our product and our brand is incomparable within the marine industry. We want each and every one of you to know that we are grateful to have all of you in our boats and for allowing us to be a part of your family.

I trust all of you will have a great time and I truly wish that I could be there with you.

P.S. Mike also said that if he got to go to Lake Eufaula that all of you would definitely come to Sarasota for the Donzi Hometown Rally - See ya there!

Nick Miller
Donzi Marine VP

HP 600SC
08-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Yea Baby!!!! We'll see ya there!!
Ted M.

BigGrizzly
08-28-2002, 11:58 PM
I would like to thank Donzi for showing their support and they truly do care about us. I would also like to thank Forrest and Emmo for starting the Eufaula event years ago. You see this is the event and the Universal Studio (the Miller brother's original) Donzi show that really sparked the Donzi get together. The other person that needs our thanks, is Scott V. Without him, Donzi communication would be nothing but some insignificant chat room out in never never land.

Randy