PDA

View Full Version : Georgia - Eufaula Caravan

Tomahawk
08-23-2002, 10:09 PM
Friday morning, 9:00 AM, HWY 400, Exit 7(Mansell Rd) Lowe's parking lot behind the "Road Apple Grille." That would be west of the Hwy and a quick left into Lowe's. Let's use FRS radios tuned to channel 4.
Oh, and for Toona et.al., "Tom's Live Bait & Sushi Shop" is a jeans not jewells type of place - for sure!

Bad-Tat
08-25-2002, 10:45 AM
Toona,
Your thong will work well at Mr Tom's Bait shop!!!!

boldts
08-28-2002, 08:08 AM
GA Gang - Heading out early Thurs. morning from Columbus, OH. Hope to be in Chatanooga, TN by dinner time to visit with Tim and Donzi Deb Floyd. Then on to Clarksville, GA for a little rest. Plan to be at the I-85, 285 exit by 9 AM Friday so we can look for an impressive line of Donzi boats and tag on to the end of that line.

Everyone have a safe and uneventful journy. I am sooooo ready for a Donzi boat ride. Haven't been in mine for a month! :D

ToonaFish
08-28-2002, 09:59 AM
Hey, we get to tell everyone that this weekend we'll be playing with the Nuts and Boldts! Drive safe everyone and save me some Flipper Dipper!

Bunches,

Celene

ToonaFish
08-28-2002, 05:31 PM
The yankees are making me hungry with all this talk of picnics... I'm bringing a Mexican Two Beans and A Nut Salad... anything down there in the way of grocery store to buy burgers for the cookout?

Bad-Tat
08-28-2002, 08:46 PM
Toona,
We will probably make a chow run for the cookout stuff after arrival. Just don't expect a large store!!! Got your thongs packed????

ToonaFish
08-28-2002, 08:56 PM
Spellcheck, Bateman, spellcheck... things, not thongs. And, no, I'm not packed. Nor have I changed the oil, rotated the tires, or washed the dog. My hair turned an odd shade of green when I blonded it and my nose is frighteningly puffy. Anyway, I won't be bringing much, MadPoodle has assured me that Bagby is a nudist colony and I don't need clothes. And what kind of gun will I need to go Snipe Hunting?

Bad-Tat
08-29-2002, 06:55 AM
Just follow Poodle's advice on the clothes load and you will do fine!!! Have no idea on the Snipe thing. Your natural guns should work just fine!!! :D

ToonaFish
08-29-2002, 08:42 AM
Hey did you guys see on the news last night that some kid caught a Pirahana in a lake in Alabama?

Just how far back in the woods is this place? :rolleyes:

Bunches,

Celene 'toenails painted, oil unchanged'

Bad-Tat
08-29-2002, 07:19 PM
Toona,
Pirahana's only eat the tops of too large a bikini!!!

ToonaFish
08-29-2002, 10:38 PM
So I'll be safe in my mou-mou, then!

Getting a much later start tomorrow than I'd anticipated... don't hold supper for me, but I'll still call when I get within toe tapping, "are we there yet?" range.

Bunches,

Celene 'cooler packed, oil unchanged'