PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Scamarama

Blewbyu
07-31-2002, 11:46 AM
Owen,Eric,Et al-I'm off to Pend Oreille Lake tomorrow, and won't be back here 'till Aug 18.Second week in Sep looks good so far-let me know if the date changes.
I have been deputized by the Bonner County Sheriff to check all public areas on the lake for thongs,and report any lewd or lascivious behaviour by wearers of same.Looks like my work is cut out for me.Will report to the registry if any truly honorable sightings. eek!

Formula Jr
07-31-2002, 11:58 AM
Good Job Jeff!

Sorry to say to my Northwestern Brothers that I will not make this year's Scram. My well oiled plans for this season have been trashed by home construction and I'll most likely be in MD most of Sept. http://www.epud.net/~owen/cry.gif

oldLenny
07-31-2002, 03:10 PM
Hopefully a couple of "rides" in Texas will keep me going till next summer when my 16 might be floating. I doubt if it will have 24" tabs and a blown big block tho...

Blewbyu
08-28-2002, 04:51 AM
This BITES!Honorable company changed my days off for Sept. while I was on vacation!Won't be able to make the 2nd week in Sep after all.Will be home about 4pm each weekend day-stop by if you're still out on th' Lake. :mad: :mad:

Formula Jr
08-28-2002, 05:35 AM
Jeff, even though, this year's end game got all f-ed up cause of where people need to be and mechanics, We can still revel in the fact that at least six donzi people connected in the PNW recently. That's all going to carry over to next year: Since now there are some regular players. I only have grins for the season I got to participate in this year. Two of the best weeks of my life... :D