PDA

View Full Version : A great weekend at the lake

Joe P on Lanier
09-03-2001, 07:04 PM
Thanks Forest for putting our labor day weekend together and the wonderful place we stayed. Great Donzi folks and very nice people at the motel. Couldn'ta, a little Alabama talk, don't ya no, been better Whats ya think EMO am I getting the talk down??

Emmo
09-03-2001, 10:39 PM
You ain't frum around here, are ya? :p

marcdups
09-04-2001, 11:51 PM
Joe, it was certainly a great week end and a pleasure meeting you and the better half, I had a blast and was certainly made part of the donzi family, thanks

Towel boy!!!

P:s: emmo sorry I missed you, just got to raleigh, needed some MAJOR trailer repairs in Greenville SC and just made it home!!! Pretty beat!! :eek:

Jamesbon
09-05-2001, 10:30 AM
Thank You to everyone who attended the Eufala Three Donzi get together! It's always nice to hang with one of the best groups of people I've ever met. :D

Here's a link to Eufala Pics (http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1229726&a=13721756&f=0) . If you wish to save any of'em, simply click the picture of your desire to expand to it's fullest size, then with the mouse pointer hovering over the pic, right click and choose save as, then enter the appropriate info.