PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lanier Donzi Dudes

GeneD
08-14-2001, 10:59 PM
There will be a Poker Run at Lake Lanier this upcoming weekend. Sponsored by the Lake Lanier Marina.
Zero Cavity will be there as will owner/driver Dr. Gerry Santiago and his beautiful wife, (who has no available single sisters to my chagrine).
Every Donzi owner in the area is encouraged to visit with Gerry and his wife. You never know, he might even take you for a ride!!!!
Can you say, "Can I borrow a helmet?"

Tomahawk
08-15-2001, 08:57 PM
Oh man - this is killing me! Right in my back yard. And I need to be in Oshkosh this weekend - kerapp. Gene, are you going to be here too? They are expecting 300 boats this year.

boldts
08-15-2001, 09:34 PM
GeneD,

Do you think you could get the Zero Cavity team to bring the race boat to Lake Cumberland September 8th? :D I have a helmet and am ready to go :eek: :eek:

GeneD
08-17-2001, 09:15 AM
Scott,
I doubt that Zero Cavity will be able to make it to the Lake Cumberland thingy.
Maintenence and all that you know.
We got a couple of big races coming up, and we gotta be ready.
The Lake Lanier thing is mostly for publicity and return of favors past, and of course some old fashioned fun.
I will not be making it there this weekend as I need some time off. Though I would love it, I have to be fully rested for my journey to the Great White North on Tuesday.
BUT...I will be at Lake Lanier Marina on Wednesday to pick up Zero Cavity on my way to Canada. My ETA should be around 12 noon.
If anyone is going to be there, I'll buy the Cokes, no drinking for me, I have a long way to drive.
And what about our Canada members? Will there be any club members as patrol boats? I might need a Donzi Fix by then...

TRU-JACK
08-17-2001, 09:50 AM
Where are you going to be in Canada and when?
I'm about an hour north of Toronto, have trailer, and if the timing is right i can be mobile. :cool: