PDA

View Full Version : Waters Edge Gathering Saturday 8-18-01

Shanghied Again
08-16-2001, 05:01 AM
The gathering looks like its on, Weather permiting? Whos is going? :)

JP BRESCIA
08-16-2001, 03:55 PM
Weather permitting (calm seas) I will be there. I am coming up from Cape May so the Atlantic must be somewhat calm. We'll See :rolleyes:

JP BRESCIA
08-16-2001, 04:12 PM
Since I am coming up the coast and not familiar with thw Waters Edge, is anyone up for meeting in AC, Holgate, Barnegat, etc. and then running to the Waters edge?

Moody Blu'
08-17-2001, 09:56 AM
jp, email me tonight.
I will go up with you we just have to figure out where to meet. we will be 3 strong on the way up the intercoastal to the waters edge.
frank, you better be ready for us when we first pull up in them!!(with a camera)- well do a drive by!
I really hope my gauges come later today!!
my lifetime waranty ropes came today!

I really need help finding a water pump for my boat!

JP BRESCIA
08-17-2001, 11:24 AM
will do Sky. 3 strong sounds good from Manahawkin. Besides, I called the waters edge regarding a nearby ramp and they did not know of any in the area. I usually use the ramp in Ship Bottom to get near your area. Any other suggestions?

I think it moved just thinking about tomorrow :D

Moody Blu'
08-17-2001, 10:02 PM
Frank, would you happen to know what intercoastal number the waters edge is by?
it would really help if I knew that # sort of like a if I go by it I know I went to far.

sorry if you answered me in another topic, I forget which one I posted in! :rolleyes:

Shanghied Again
08-17-2001, 10:28 PM
The number 37 green but if you see an area with a lot of telephone poles on marsh, You went about 1/4 mile to far, I will be on channel 78 on the VHF . 732 995 2864 is my Wifes cell phone, Leave a message if she dont pick up . See Everyone there.