PDA

View Full Version : 96' sea doo xp

goatee
08-18-2002, 08:37 PM
sea doo, trailor, cover, 2 life jackets, 2 batteries, (1 new this year) extra plugs
$3100 goatee72@hotmail.com

goatee
08-18-2002, 08:39 PM
i forgot, performance prop, (almost) calm water, in a slight head wind, 60 mph :confused:

gjohns6896
08-19-2002, 08:10 PM
Goatee...unless I am mistaken, you have the "XP 800," right? I JUST sold my '95 XP with the 720cc motor with a '99 Gator trailer for $2500 cash.

I LOVE the hulls on those old ones WAY BETTER than the new ones. I have a '99 GSX Ltd that WILL DO 60 MPH and not a single performance upgrade---yet, and that hull is very close to the old XP, but more stable for 2 people. I have the parts, just waiting on my mechanic, since I don't go any deeper than the carbs.

Your boat also does not have an hourmeter, correct? Was it ridden tons, like mine? Or was it a trailer queen? My hull was perfect...I KNOW how to ride, so I never HIT anything. Most of the older ones are from people who just run them up on shore or whatever...always cracks in the hull. Good luck selling her!

George

goatee
08-20-2002, 10:15 PM
she's a trailor queen, thats why i'm selling her.
need cash to buy into a business, so i can make more money. i used it 4 times this year. its clean, and runs like a top! the only thing i can say is wrong, is that there is a tail light out.
but it is NOT the bulb. so, idunno.....