PDA

View Full Version : '96 Wellcraft Scarab 19' Jet For Sale

Thomas
08-06-2002, 11:53 PM
It's no Donzi, but it's still a pretty nice boat. Especially if you want a jet drive. Only 68 total hours on the boat (as of 8/6/02)! Very Clean throughout. All maintainance current. Put just over $1100 into the boat in April, including all reg. spring maintainance, plus installed a new second battery(deep cycle), and switch, new Jensen CD, and 4 new speakers. Also, did a custom install of seats, including power drivers seat. The Myco, galvanized, single axle trailer had wheel bearings (and B.buddies)replaced and wiring refitted. It has the 4.3 liter V6 (225 HP) GM motor with the Volvo/Penta PJX jet drive (co-developed by Wellcraft and Volvo specifically for this boat). The original owner added Teleflex trim tabs, and the boat has thru-hulls (so it's pretty loud). As is typical with jet boats it has a fairly shallow-V hull, so combined with the drive, it gets up on plane very quickly, and draws only 4"! The downside is that its kinda "squirrley". But a lot of fun! I purchased the boat in Lake Havasu AZ, and have used it only on Lake WA, here (near Seattle), so it is a Freshwater Only boat. It lives in my garage, and, to my knowledge has never spent an overnight on the water. I'm asking $11,995 obo, but will entertain all realistic offers (of course!). For a pic, check out boattrader.com (fairly soon, still not on the website as of 8/6/02). Plus I'll be able to email pix soon. Thanks in advance. Thomas 425-881-7192