PDA

View Full Version : Formula Jr. (?) For Sale

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
07-27-2002, 09:44 PM
On the way to my cousin's house on Greenwood Lake today I spotted a boat for sale by the side of the road. It appears to be a Formula Jr. Hull appeared to be in decent shape. It has as extra seat molded into the foredeck. I didn't speak to the owner (I was late for dinner), but I wrote down the phone #. (973) 728-7931
Asking price on the sign was $4500
Unfortunately I didn't have my digital camera with me. Maybe Mattyboy can check it out for us. It's on East Shore Dr. about halfway up the NY end of the lake.

Eric :)

mattyboy
08-01-2002, 08:38 PM
so your in Greenwood Lake and you don't call, you don't write???? If you want a ride drop me a line!
or if you just want to have beer!

I did check out this boat check my posts from last year ,looked at this boat before I bought my 16 it is in decent shape, not a jr though, is 18 or 19 with a 4.3 and an alpha, definetly an Aronow style boat ! it had been for sale for 3 yrs or so,
I would think it an early to mid 70's boat I had pics of it but can't find em. big boat for a 4.3
the jump seat is funky too! any help I can be let me know!

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
08-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Thanks Matt. I appreciate that. I'm slowly getting around to meeting everyone. I met George Desmond down at the radar shootout. He really showed the gold chain set how to get the most bang for your buck. They were all convinced he was using nitrous!
Chris Allard was kind enough to invite me to L.I. for a ride. As soon as I can cure the Pantera of its hemoraging gearbox woes, I'll take him up on it.
If I'm up your way again soon I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks Again,
Eric