PDA

View Full Version : 28 magnum "maltese"

DOND
07-09-2003, 11:40 AM
For anybody that might be interested, I was driving by Watertower marine in Mchenry Illinois.
The boat is outside with a price of 24999 on the windshield.I took a quick walk around it. The serial number makes it a 1975 with TRS drives, K planes.
The deck looks like original gel with a few stress cracks along the rubrail where it hit the dock a little too hard.The hull has been resprayed white looks like it was lime green originally from a couple of scrapes. The upholstery is white with green piping.All and all not a bad boat.
If any body is interested let me know I can find the phone number.
Don

Bigbroadjumper
07-10-2003, 01:21 PM
I think that boat has spent some of its time on the bottom. I remember talking to someone who looked at it when it was green, and called Twilight.

Bob

DOND
07-10-2003, 09:49 PM
Bob, maye that is why it has been for sale for awhile.I remember the twilight as a lake Michigan boat back in the late seventies. My dad kept his boat in Burnham Harbor and I used to see it quite often.
Do you have a trip to Lake geneva planned for the near future?
Don

Bigbroadjumper
07-11-2003, 05:42 AM
Not in the next two weeks. My truck should be repaired soon, and then I have to drive to New York to pick up a new trailer. After that I should be back in business. I will let you know so we can get together.

DOND
07-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Ok Bob, I would like to see your boat, yours and the 27 sport are my alltime favorite performance boats.
Don

Bigbroadjumper
07-11-2003, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the kind words,