PDA

View Full Version : 2001 32' Sunsation Race/Poker Run

Voodoocanoe
08-18-2001, 12:39 AM
2001 32' Sunsation Dominator single HP500EFI 35HRS, Set up for Factory I/Performance 4 or Poker Runs, 5 man bolster, 2 sets of Gaffrig guages, KVH compass, VHF, Full IMCO twin ram hydraulic steering from the helm, 380 K-planes, Custom billit motor plates,11 stringers, 5 bulkheads,(no cabin) Vynalester, S-glass, Dupont,Baltek materials used thruout, Custom paint by Mitcher T. Trailmaster custom tri axle trailer painted to match w/toolbox and spare tire.

Price-$64,000 USD with HP500EFI Turnkey

Available with or without HP500EFI or a 556CI 960HP blower motor is also available.

Possible Sunsation factory backed Racing/Poker Run sponsorship program
to qualified individuals

See pictures at www.sunsationracing.50megs.com/photo.html (http://www.sunsationracing.50megs.com/photo.html)

For details call Lee (810)598-7311 or Email sunsationracing@aol.com

www.sunsationracing.50megs.com/photo.html

boxy
08-20-2001, 01:02 PM
Lee that is one beautiful boat. Now all I have to do is convince the CEO of this family business that he needs a promotional vehicle to blast around the islands in.
:D :D :D

Voodoocanoe
08-20-2001, 04:47 PM
Boxy, Thank you, Keep working on the CEO. I see that you are from 1000 Islands, if you are going to check out the The Poker Runs of America run this coming weekend stop by the Offical Pace boat it is a 32'Sunsation that will be piloted by (air)Joe and David Hare VP and COO of Sunsation Powerboats they know my boat well and will be able to answer any questions and I'm sure they would be happy to take you for a Demo ride.

Lee

boxy
08-21-2001, 08:07 AM
Lee, thanks for the info. I'm going to be tied up in Ottawa, playing Ultimate Frisbee, until at least Sunday AM. I'll tell the CEO (my Dad) to make sure he drops by and says hi Friday night. One of my neighbours' just sold his 24' Challenger, and picked up a brand new Sunsation 28', they sure are sweet looking rides.