PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day Shopping

FJB20
04-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Rained Most of The Day Yesterday - So Some Friends and I Decided to Brouse The BAJA Dealer
Acrosss Town -- Didn't Believe It --
BAJA Makes a 22 Foot Bowrider with a 496HO/Bravo
Drive 425 HP Quick & Quiet Clarion Stereo w/
6 CD Player All the Bells and Whistles 39,000.00
Shame Donzi Stopped Making Bowriders --
Great Family Boat

HyperDonzi
04-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Everyone on here will have to post up about their bad experience with Baja... They are great boats. Yes, they have had some bad things, you hear about more Baja problems overall, but since Baja sells so many more boats, the percentage of boats with problems is probably the same as any other company. The price is pretty much un beatable, check out www.bajamarine.com (http://www.bajamarine.com) for all of their boats.

Good luck with the search,
Tommy

Christian
04-09-2003, 03:20 PM
HEy FJ
Did you notice anything else in the showroom of that donzi dealer? something on a alum stand perhaps? I am right down the street from you we should hook up on a nice warm day.

Regards,
Christian Del Collo

olredalert
04-09-2003, 04:45 PM
------The guy who painted my El Pescador just north of me in Port Huron does alot of warrantee work for Baja,primarily blister repair.I hope this wont get taken the wrong way as this is not in any way meant to be a bash,but from what I have witnessed in his shop,Baja really stands behind their warrantee.Im not saying I would buy one,Im not a new boat buyer and I am a DONZI guy,but from what he says they are very customer oriented...........ol red!.......Bill S

FJB20
04-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Christian -- Love to Hook Up If The Warm Weather Ever Gets Here. Presently Own a 2000 Z22
Donzi Bowrider. Love Lambertie's in Margate for Lunch. Plenty of Dock Space. Seriously Looking at
That 212 Bowrider from Baja 425 HP and All the
Goodies for a Pretty Reasonable Price. Love My Donzi But No More Bowriders Being Built. My Kids Love to Ski and I'm Looking for More HP and Noise. (capt's Call)

Christian
04-10-2003, 07:08 AM
Hi Old red and FJ

I think both companies make cookie cutter boats now a days. THey build so many. I have heard good and bad things about baja as well as donzi.
each has their following. classics seem to have less of a negative vibe tho. FJ was that your donzi i saw last summer at Lambertti's (?) all the time? lets do, as soon as i replace the bellows and shift cable boot we are back in business!

Regards,
Christian
rbrboats.com (http://rbrboats.com)

FJB20
04-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Went to Lamberties Often. Great Lunch Stop.
Yellow & White z22 Usually Carrying a Few Waitresses from Charlie's in Somers Point.Just to Even the Weight Out Mind You. It's in the For Sale Section of the Reg. 2000 Z22

Christian
04-11-2003, 11:20 AM
FJ
will do, make sure you get some boat balasst for me 2.

phone me anytime i will be around.

856-904-1961

Regards,
Christian