PDA

View Full Version : I'm Outta Bullets...!!!

SHARKEYMARINE
11-13-2002, 11:07 PM
I had to give my farewell respects to the last Bullet I ever made tonight...
It almost felt like going to have your dog put down...

First I got an offer on the engine last week that I just couldn't refuse... I had to surgically remove it last weekend with precision tools. The boat was just rigged so clean, I almost didn't have it in me to remove it.....

The very next day, I got another offer on the boat & trailer...again, just couldn't refuse.

They are two lucky guys...One with an awesome engine and another with a "One Of A Kind " boat.

They will get great performance from them both. That rig had never let me down.....

I wish them the best...

Oh and yes, I had to get the ok from my daughter. She said,"Go ahead and sell it Dad, I got the big boat with 2 engines not one."

http://pages.zdnet.com/sharkeymarine/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/websw1d.jpg

Shanghied Again
11-14-2002, 05:12 AM
Timm, The Sharkey Machine is gone? Oh my there goes another piece of History.
frown

boxy
11-14-2002, 08:08 AM
The NYC Poker Run will never be the same .... frown

SHARKEYMARINE
11-14-2002, 11:27 PM
I have surrender her to the new owner. He should be quite pleased with it.... wink

That was a fun Poker Run Boat..... :cool: :D

McGary911
11-15-2002, 12:41 PM
Not to worry, you still have the molds right? Just in case....... wink

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
11-16-2002, 03:17 PM
Funny, how tastes change so fast in performance boating. Was a time when more mini boats showed up at the races than anything else. Now the molds sit idle. Keep the molds for the mini boat nostalgia craze due to hit in 20 years, beginning in California, of course!
Bullets are a nice fun boat. I have a friend who keeps four or five of them at his house for parties!

FR

mattyboy
11-16-2002, 04:53 PM
Tim,
I feel your pain,,,
your daughter looks quite at home behind the wheel, great pic, wonder how bad she feels????

Matt