PDA

View Full Version : Cobalt 343

Bill H....
12-30-2003, 09:13 PM
Anyone seen the new Cobalt 343 in person? I've only seen pictures of it being tested at Grand Lake. Man, it is a beauty.

What do you guys know about this boat?

Bill H....

Extreme Measures
01-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Bill I have the 343 cobalt brochure in my nhands as you ask about the boat I was on one at the Toronto boat last weekend it's one nice boat.

Extreme Measures

Craig
01-23-2004, 10:59 AM
I recently noticed that boat also in the new catalog and checked out the web site info.

Pretty different "looking" for Cobalt and their first stepped hull.

Apparently runs in the 80's. (speed, that is).

Prices are listed on Cobalt's site. In the 100's (thousands, that is)!

Link: http://www.cobaltboats.com/model_line/343/index.html

Picking one up tomorrow.... yea right!

EricG
01-28-2004, 10:12 AM
I went on one here at the Seattle Boat Show....it is a very impressive boat! The seating arrangement is really unique, and the cabin is very well done.

There was a Cobalt rep there, and once he got done giving me some good natured crap for my Donzi shirt, he told me that they are aiming directly for the ZX and Formula lines. I was really impressed with him because instead of putting down the competition, he spoke very highly of Donzi and Formula, and said that their intention is to give folks shopping for the "upscale" go-fasts with a nice cabin another option.

Around here Cobalt is "The" boat. If your a rich Microsofty and you own a boat, it's a Cobalt. There's even on out in front of Bill G's house :D

EG