PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Speedmaster

Budmann
11-26-2002, 10:00 AM
Has anyone tried a alpha speedmaster on a 22 2+3? I am having a tuff time keeping my alpha together. My Donzi has a high performance small block putting out around 375 horse. It seems about every 2 years I have to have a lot of work done to it. I know that it the speedmaster will change my x demention, but that shouldn't be a problem for me. I think all that will do is make it a little harder to get out of the hole. If anyone out there has any dealings with a alpha speedmaster on a Donzi or similar size and weight please let me know. Thanks

Woodsy
11-26-2002, 01:37 PM
Budmann...

Convert to a Bravo... its alot easier. If your breaking Alpha's, you'll break a very expensive Alpha SS....

Woodsy Von Donzi :D

Fish boy
11-26-2002, 06:48 PM
Hey Budmann, sorry to hear about the drive. Are you going to have her together for the SeaDogs on the St George in December?

Budmann
11-27-2002, 08:16 AM
Oh yea!!! Wouldn't miss it for the world. All it takes is $$$$$. I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and go to a Bravo. Anyone know someone that has a decent Bravo setup(transom plate Etc. for sale?? Like to maybe trade my alpha. Going to be brand new after this month.