PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cheap CXT-23 Scimitar by Glastron

MOP
03-15-2003, 04:49 PM
Anyone seen one of these around cheap and preferably gutted? Its the 23 footer with the roof on it, it was in a james Bond movie years back.

Walt. H.
05-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Hi M.O.P. It took a while but here is a Glastron/Carlson "Scimitar" that your were looking for. If you click on "Subject Scimitar for sale" you will get the guy's E-Mail address and if you click on post a reply or return to message board you will be able to leave a response at www.classicglastron.com (http://www.classicglastron.com)
From the looks of his e-mail address I would say that he is located some where in or near Rochester,NY.

Well I guess i'll write his E-Mail in for you since I just reviewed this post and clicking on the topic doesn't work! So here is his E-mail
sblaisde@rochester.rr.com or just click on the glastron link and then go to the classifieds section.

Good luck, :)
Walt......

[ Previous | Next ] [ Post A Reply ] [ Return to Message Board ]

posted: Sat May 3, 2003 5:08:47 PST -- read 6 times, no replies
author: Steve Blaisdell
subject: Scimitar for sale

1983 Scimitar for sale. 400 hrs, excellent cond., all original. Matching factory tandem axle trailer. Contact me for more details

Not me Him!

MOP
05-04-2003, 08:28 AM
Hi and thanks a bunch, I zipped right there before I fully read your post. The E-mail link did work for me, I shot one off. Hope it is within the budget, there is one by me but I can't get to first base with the guy. I've been after one for years, dreams of BB and date with Money Penny!

Walt. H.
05-05-2003, 02:28 AM
Shot One Off eek! Miss Money Penny? eek! holycow. ! :) :) I'm glad I made your day. With those Tee roof's it'll look like a 86' Chevy Monti Carlo. totlyawesumdud.
Enjoy and Best of luck! I was happy to help.
Keep the Humor flowing.

Regards,Walt...
Can't get to "First base"? Try flower's, chocolate and dinner.Nahaaaaaa!!! :D

MOP
05-05-2003, 07:51 AM
I got a nice response from the owner, seems the boat is cherry. So what he is asking is more than likely fair. I am hoping for a solid rat, though right now I am eye balling a boat I found hidden in a barn it has my attention big time. I posted it in other boats.

Another Fickled boater :D :D

TuxedoPk
05-09-2003, 01:31 AM
BB.. isn't that a different Bond movie?

In terms of lust, I'd go with the BatGirl and the Glastron BatBoat :D