PDA

View Full Version : donzi stickers

donzi018
02-18-2002, 07:57 PM
I am looking for some donzi stickers that i can put on my car, if anyone has any iformation please email me at (waker44@aol.com)

oldLenny
02-19-2002, 01:44 PM
Ask this fellow, scot@donzi.net, for small round window stickers in blue and chrome mylar, or for large ones like on the boats, contact Dick and Cindy Weaver at rweaver@javanet.com

Sam
02-19-2002, 03:45 PM
Check on Ebay under "Donzi" there is always some there, also if you don't see what you want e-mail one of the sellers I know they will take orders.

Sam

mjpcowboy
02-28-2002, 03:22 PM
I have some stickers for the outside of a vechle that are a cut out DONZI with a Z in the middle of the letters approx 2" x 7". I have some left I could sell for $10.00 + shipping each. Colors: Blue Donzi with a Yellow Z "different color combinations if enough demand" If interested e-mail me a rportel@promedm.com.

boldts
02-28-2002, 03:48 PM
For Classic Owners The Midwest Donzi Club has for sale a white letter or black letter window or anywhere else you might like to stick them decal that reads: DONZI CLASSIC POWER BOATS. I am getting ready to put them on our Merchandise for sale page of our web site. Cost is $5.00 including shipping. Decals measure 10" wide by 2.25" high.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/sboldtdecal.jpg