PDA

View Full Version : What year??

Deano
02-12-2002, 10:10 PM
I have a 17ft Donzi, V-drive small block chevy, the # on side of boat is 17K1953, can anyone tell me what year the boat is or how I could find out. Thanks, Dean

Sam
02-12-2002, 10:17 PM
Dean, sorry to say I can't help you but I would sugest that you place this thread in the performance area, I think you will get better exposure there.

Sam

Deano
02-12-2002, 10:27 PM
Thanks for your help Sam talk to you later. Dean

Deano
02-12-2002, 10:42 PM
Hey Sam i'm back do you know if Donzi's ever came with a V-drive and also my motor is fully exposed is that normal for Donzi's or do I own a piece of junk? Thanks, Dean

ToonaFish
02-12-2002, 11:32 PM
Deano, what do you mean by your engine being exposed? Is the hatch missing?

Sam is right, asking up in the performance section will garner an answer to darn near any question. You might also want to take a look at the "Model List" at the very top of the page and see if you recognize your boat. And if you could post some pictures, that would make IDing it much easier. And be patient, there are quite a few list lizards away at the Miami Boat Show and it may take them awhile to sober up and get back to their computers.

Bunches,
Celene 'no dog show, no boat show, what's a girl to do?'

Deano
02-13-2002, 12:20 AM
Toonafish, thanks for the reply, my boat has no hatch and doesnt look like it ever had one, there was a picture in the model list its yellow with a v-drive that looks like mine. Any idea where I could look for more pictures of older Donzi's to get a better idea and I will work on getting pictures on here. Thanks, Dean