PDA

View Full Version : Corsican parts

olredalert
08-15-2001, 08:57 PM
Boy,where do I start?

1.Need DONZI Morse control wood shift knob.Mint would be wonderful,but restorable accepted.
2.Need Volvo Holman-Moody emblem,or lead on one.
Thanks,Just Ol Red Alert!

boldts
08-15-2001, 09:18 PM
OlRed,

First, congrats on your new purchase. I'd like to see your Donzis next time I get up to Michigan.

Second, if I remember right, there was a thread about someone making new HM drive plates. Don't know if it ever happened, or if it was in the parts for sale section or the parts wanted section. I'd try a search on Holman Moody.

Thrid, if you find someone who is remanufacturing the throttle knobs, please pass their information on to me. Mine was stolen and I had to replace it with a Mastercraft wood knob. Looks ok, but not near as cool as the Donzi knob.

olredalert
08-16-2001, 12:14 PM
Thanks Scott----much appreciated!......Ol Red

olredalert
08-27-2001, 02:59 PM
Along with other semi-minor needs I have come up with the pressing need for an early Tele-flex(68 style)elec. oil pressure guage.The one with the black/silver face with blue stripe in between,and chrome ring.Dont know how long they produced them,but would rather not put the latest T-F creation in there as it will look out of place.Thanks in advance!........ol red!

Formula Jr
08-27-2001, 05:11 PM
Try these guys. http://www.boatrecycling.com/

Had some good results with stuff I was looking for.