PDA

View Full Version : El Pescador

olredalert
10-17-2000, 11:23 PM
Am looking for any and all info ,sales literature etc. on my latest Donzi.El Pescador was 24ft. center console style that I have been told were made in numbers as low 20.This 1975 version has had some owner modifications along the way to the deck and cockpit.Pictures of any El Pescador cockpit,wether it was twin screw single screw or any other varition would be welcome.The only thing I seem to remember is that Roy Farmer had the first one built for himself.Back in those days I didnt pay too much attention to center consoles.My interest layed with big engine full deck pure go fast Donzis.It seems that now this unique 24 footer will suit my needs really well,although Id like to eventually have an 18ft. Corsican as well!!!!!!!!!Theres one pictured in the registry.It looks beautiful but there seems to be no owner info...........Thanks in advance........just......ol red!

olredalert
10-18-2000, 07:24 PM
Madpoodle.......Like that name by the way.Thanks for your message.I am so computor illerate that Im not sure what you mean?I would gladly pay for color copies of what you have,plus something for your time.Would that work?I dont mind snail mail.Its got me thru 53 years so far...........just........ol red!

olredalert
10-18-2000, 07:28 PM
Madpoodle..........E-MAIL is redalert@massnet1.net Sorry,I forgot that part........j......o r!