PDA

View Full Version : some old Donzi...???

oldLenny
09-18-2000, 04:22 PM
I am looking for a 16 or 18 classic (ski sporter...)inboard outboard, preferably original gel coat, 1970's to newer, engine and outdrive can be toast/missing/broken, small block set-up, but with complete original layout/rails etc. Upholstery not an issue, colour,faded etc. No structural damage or holes/smash-ups, and must be identify-able. Needs to have registration and an id tag of somesort for importation. Title must be clean as well. I will have it shipped from most anywhere if price is right, sight un-seen other than e-mail, and will pay a good price for such. Will probably add a Rolls trailer from point of origin to the package unless equipped with an already near new trailer. If anyone has such a beast please let me know and if not can you all keep your eyes open? Thanx

we simply don't have any here, period, and only half a dozen "clones" to choose from all from the last 1/4 century. Not much to look at. We don't have palm trees either...

Peter Demboski
09-25-2000, 11:14 AM
check out e-bay... or bentboat.com. 21'1983 Donzi for sale on auction that needs some TLC

oldLenny
09-25-2000, 12:37 PM
Scot, you're right,... I looked at this on E-Bay when others in the Registry noted that is had been sold and that the "new" owner should be aware that it had been bounced a couple of times. When I went into e-bay's history it doesn't exist as a recently closed auction. Mind you, we get to go back far enough that it would be there. It must have been deleted from history. Pictures are even the same. Scary if you ask me. Is it a Minx or GT?

AIRGRADY
09-25-2000, 10:31 PM
I believe it is a Hornet III. I live in south west Florida and I think a while back it was advertised in the local boat trader and they were asking 12500.00!