PDA

View Full Version : 23' Regazza parts wanted

Dwight Kelly
07-16-2000, 10:32 AM
I need a few parts for my 1988 23' Regazza. Where can I purchase replacements for the engine vents on each side and the curved glass in the windshield?

doug hess
08-03-2000, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Dwight Kelly:
I need a few parts for my 1988 23' Regazza. Where can I purchase replacements for the engine vents on each side and the curved glass in the windshield?

For the vents try West Marine, US Boats.The local marine stores also carry them. Home Depot has 20 foot boxes of 3 inch dryer hose for $20.

Doug

Dwight Kelly
08-03-2000, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like finding an exact replacement isn't possible. I guess I will replace both vents.

Peter Demboski
08-04-2000, 12:41 PM
Dwight: I also own a 1988 23 Ragazza !!! You can order new chrome vents through West Marine or any marine catalog. I replaced mine a few years ago and they look great!!! I'm not sure about the the curved windshield pieces. I believe they are plexiglass. You may have luck with a local glass shop. I am in need of the 'Ragazza' emblems on the hull sides and am also interested in possible dash board panel replacements, specifically on the driver side. If you know of anyone or get a contact, please clue me in. Thanks, good luck. (peter.demboski@aig.com)