PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

RedDog
12-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year - at least I meant to be very good. For Christmas I only want 4 things. If you would leave them under my tree it would make me very happy. Looking forward to the big day!

Hardin Marine Flame Arrestor
Hydromotive Q-IV 27" prop
2" IMCO Shorty
Stainless Marine Exhaust

CDeal1
12-05-2003, 01:43 PM
Do you think it's too late to ask for a Vol BCS bowl bid? We road tripped east a few weeks ago to see them stomp Miss. state. With the bad weather not much of the Vol Navy was present. We're Memphis Tiger fans but some of my family invited us to the game and it was great. I'm still seeing orange. Is that 502 equipped 22 classic scary fast?

RedDog
12-05-2003, 02:14 PM
CDeal1 - yes, a BCS invitiation to face FSU in the Orange Bpwl would be great. We would love an opportunity to make it a sweep in the state of Florida. Whoops! There I go not being nice again :D

No, she's not scary...

boldts
12-05-2003, 07:33 PM
Tim, since you started a thread on our Christmas lists, I'll add mine. I'm probably asking a little to much of Santa, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1970 Blue & White Twin Donzi GT <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1970 Blue & White Twin Donzi GT <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1970 Blue & White Twin Donzi GT <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1970 Blue & White Twin Donzi GT<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Did I mention how much I would like to own this Donzi? Please Santa? :D